The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Pin-seeker

Visit site
MOTD….well that was certainly different
They should just sack the lot of them.
Get a few forumers in to “debate” what’s gone off.
Get Fragger in on studio VAR in case it kicks off.
Limit Liverpoolphill to 20 comments per game,in case he try’s to make it all about him 😊
Get slime in a squirrel costume…….

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another day, another Sunday league away from home performance from Forest, complete with 3 more injuries (that’s more than a starting XI now I think 😬)…we REALLY have to keep our home form going as I’m not sure we’ll get anything from our final away games.

Good news is, we have some long term injuries due back, so if we can stumble over the line against Newcastle on Friday and get something, we’ll head into the international break with some bodies expected back for the Wolves game in 3 weeks 🙏🏻🙏🏻

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They should just sack the lot of them.
Get a few forumers in to “debate” what’s gone off.
Get Fragger in on studio VAR in case it kicks off.
Limit Liverpoolphill to 20 comments per game,in case he try’s to make it all about him 😊
Get slime in a squirrel costume…….
What about the impartiality ?
Be chaos with us on there.:eek:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
MOTD….well that was certainly different
It was weird. Also weird is the number of people falling over themselves saying it was better. I guess Lineker splits the nation.
Even Lawro would have been better than no commentator, even Adrian Childs would have been better than no one in the studio.

I bet the numbers show record watching figures because of curiosity, and the people taking it as a sign that is was because it was good.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
It was weird. Also weird is the number of people falling over themselves saying it was better. I guess Lineker splits the nation.
Even Lawro would have been better than no commentator, even Adrian Childs would have been better than no one in the studio.

I bet the numbers show record watching figures because of curiosity, and the people taking it as a sign that is was because it was good.

Leaving Lineker aside, I missed the punditry. Whether we like the individuals doing studio punditry or not, the fact is they very often see things we don’t or can’t. It’s an important part of the overall package.

I always watch MOTD, and made no exception last night. I didn’t enjoy it, and wouldn’t continue to watch it for long without post match analysis. It’s very often the most entertaining part.

RichA

Visit site
Another day, another Sunday league away from home performance from Forest, complete with 3 more injuries (that’s more than a starting XI now I think 😬)…we REALLY have to keep our home form going as I’m not sure we’ll get anything from our final away games.

Good news is, we have some long term injuries due back, so if we can stumble over the line against Newcastle on Friday and get something, we’ll head into the international break with some bodies expected back for the Wolves game in 3 weeks 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Spurs looked like Sunday League. We looked like under 8s.
The only bit of skill on show all afternoon was a couple of the finishes.
The Spurs signature beef pie was the best I've ever eaten in a football stadium though.