The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Leicester are just awful at defending set pieces. Awful. I’m stunned that there has been no improvement in at least 18 months - that has to be the fault of the coaching staff, surely?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know some are not happy with amazon but the ability to watch the game you want to watch is great. We have had Newcastle on the TV, I'm watching the Everton game on my tablet at the same time. So much better than being stuck with a game you don't care about.

For those who haven't watched Everton v Wolves, ie anyone who isn't a fan of either club ?, I can advise that Diego Costa is as likeable as ever. Oh, and as I type, absolute smash and grab from Wolves ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know some are not happy with amazon but the ability to watch the game you want to watch is great. We have had Newcastle on the TV, I'm watching the Everton game on my tablet at the same time. So much better than being stuck with a game you don't care about.

For those who haven't watched Everton v Wolves, ie anyone who isn't a fan of either club ?, I can advise that Diego Costa is as likeable as ever. Oh, and as I type, absolute smash and grab from Wolves ?
Poor from Everton though.
If you can’t win the game make sure you don’t lose like that.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

was a real hard watch, turned over from the Newcastle game when they went 3-0 up. was night and day watching the 2 games

cant stand amazon personally, the ability to pick the game you want the only saving grace