The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know it was 'only' Blackburn last night but they are only 5 'places' behind us at the mo' - Forest did well.(Lingard's goal was a bit bizarre, but hey, ho.) It was only the highlights I saw but they seemed to play a lot more cohesively than they were doing in the league a few weeks ago. OK, there's a tough re-introduction to the league with Man U & Chelsea as our first games back. But there's enough to give us hope. (Please, please don't let that be famous last words ...)

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Seems like Dele Alli’s fall continues.
Booed by Besiktas fans when substituted yesterday.
As a player ever had such a decline?

D

Deleted member 15344

What the heck are they doing at The Etihad - it’s like a NBA light show entrance and seems some people have paid £300 to stand by the side of the pitch as the teams warm up ?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Decent start to the match. Could, and possibly should, be 2-1 to Man City already. If it continues like this it will be a great game for neutrals.

D

Deleted member 15344

could be a lot of goals in this ?

I see all the stuff from the managers about the disrespectful chants lasted long then ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Crikey if he's offended by that it's a good job he's a telly clapper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Every major international tournament we get the same Liverpool fans on here posting anything anti England.
One match going scouser laughing & changing his avatar to a player that’s knocked England out the last 2 tournaments
But as soon as anyone hurts their feelings ? ?.
Ashamed of nothing ?‍♂️

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Every major international tournament we get the same Liverpool fans on here posting anything anti England.
One match going scouser laughing & changing his avatar to a player that’s knocked England out the last 2 tournaments
But as soon as anyone hurts their feelings ? ?.
Ashamed of nothing ?‍♂️
Not me mate I just answered your question.

D

Deleted member 15344

Could hear them telling Milner where to go as he went off.
Crikey if he's offended by that it's a good job he's a telly clapper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No idea what was said about Milner or to Milner but there was another offensive chant being sung again - but it’s all good if poverty is ok to be used as a football chant

We are back into the tribalism of English club football and braindead morons

Shame as it’s a great game on the pitch