The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't see how that's a red for Royal. It's just a lazy tackle, he's stuck a leg out but he's not dived in, he's on his feet. Just caught his ankle with the studs as he goes past - red card?? Dear me. Only silver lining of that mess is that he'll now be suspended though so every cloud. (y)

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I can't see how that's a red for Royal. It's just a lazy tackle, he's stuck a leg out but he's not dived in, he's on his feet. Just caught his ankle with the studs as he goes past - red card?? Dear me. Only silver lining of that mess is that he'll now be suspended though so every cloud. (y)

Take your rose tinted glasses off, it was a clear red card. That “lazy” tackle could see a player out of 6 months.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Take your rose tinted glasses off, it was a clear red card. That “lazy” tackle could see a player out of 6 months.
Don't be silly. He's not dived in with any force he just stuck a leg out as he ran past and caught him. I've seen so many worse tackles that players haven't been red carded for.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don't be silly. He's not dived in with any force he just stuck a leg out as he ran past and caught him. I've seen so many worse tackles that players haven't been red carded for.

Didn’t see the game, as thankfully I was on the golf course ?
Although I have an idea, tell me how where Spurs on the eye ?
Was there any slick silky football ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn’t see the game, as thankfully I was on the golf course ?
Although I have an idea, tell me how where Spurs on the eye ?
Was there any slick silky football ?
I missed a lot of the first half. Last 20 mins of it was pretty end to end. Second half we just did absolutely nothing.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So even at 2 and 3 down, Conte continued to play counter attacking football ?
????

Lol no he didnt even do that, with 20 mins to go he took off Richarlison, Son + 3 others and brought on Sanchez, Bissouma, Sessegnon, Doherty and Skipp lol

Ended the game with 5 defenders, 3 holding midfielders and Kane

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lol no he didnt even do that, with 20 mins to go he took off Richarlison, Son + 3 others and brought on Sanchez, Bissouma, Sessegnon, Doherty and Skipp lol

Ended the game with 5 defenders, 3 holding midfielders and Kane

Give me a Spaniard over an Italian all day long ?

It’s like a total reverse, we’re playing football like George Graham style and you’re like Pochettino ??

Swango1980

Visit site
Not seen the game today, but twitter seems to suggest TAA had a shocker in defence today. I'll not hang my hat on that, but Liverpoolphil often uses twitter as a reliable source of information, so I guess there might be some truth in it.

Just annoyed I had Trossard on my bench for fantasy football.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes, but I thought the question was about club versus England form, not playing time. I know Pickford has good games at Everton, but it is also probably club form that gives him a reputation of being a liability to some.
Yes but up to now he hasn’t let England down in any way.
You can’t say that about Pope.!
I am sure all keepers have good and bad days, all footballers do,.