The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Seen videos of both sets of fans climbing fences & pretty much acting like ? ends

I wonder what's happened recently, you think how we embarrassed ourselves at the euros at Wembley. Now potentially here as well.

As a pool fan I'm ashamed to be linked to the cretins that do this kind of thing, knowing that people are in danger and that tarnished brush will now cast over us again.

I hope everyone is safe and well.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Surely Stade de France are well versed in hosting big crowds...they have plenty of sellout rugby matches every year and you don't hear of these issues....
Is it Stade marshaling or UEFA gorillas?

D

Deleted member 15344

I wonder what's happened recently, you think how we embarrassed ourselves at the euros at Wembley. Now potentially here as well.

As a pool fan I'm ashamed to be linked to the cretins that do this kind of thing, knowing that people are in danger and that tarnished brush will now cast over us again.

There are also a lot of people that are currently quickly jumping the gun to blame the fans - it’s worth noting the reports from all the journalists and many that are stuck outside along with the fans are pointing the finger firmly at the way it’s being organised and how they getting people into the stadium -

2/3 hours people have been waiting , the stewards closing gates as fans get there , not even enough space to allow wheelchairs through

Even some of the videos being passed as fans climbing into the stadium aren’t correct as it’s fans getting onto a ramp

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Didn’t this happen at another final quite recently with Liverpool fans with no tickets getting into the stadium?

D

Deleted member 18121

There are also a lot of people that are currently quickly jumping the gun to blame the fans - it’s worth noting the reports from all the journalists and many that are stuck outside along with the fans are pointing the finger firmly at the way it’s being organised and how they getting people into the stadium -

2/3 hours people have been waiting , the stewards closing gates as fans get there , not even enough space to allow wheelchairs through

Interestingly I went to see Robbie Williams at stade de France a few years back with my wife. We missed the first 2 warm up acts because it took so blooming long to get in.... Maybe they are still useless now.