The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I always thought it would end like this.
Every Everton fan I know didn’t want Rafa as manager.
That must transmit to the players.
It was just a poor appointment imo.
Totally illogical, inviting problems. Rafa was never going to get time once problems started, the fans were never going to give him that.

By all accounts Kenwright and the board warned against it but the owner was dead set on him. The owner can't say he wasn't warned, either by those within the club, fans, ex players, everyone ?‍♂️

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The idea Rafa was a secret agent has been making me laugh since the beginning but he’s exposed the deeper problems we’ve had for too long, I admired him for that.

D

Deleted member 15344

Duncan Ferguson will soon be with his 9th manager - amazing that he continues to stay there as each manager leaves

the disallowed goal in the Leeds match is strange one , the guy is on the line , it’s going in regardless but I guess he’s disallowed because it hit him -

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Duncan Ferguson will soon be with his 9th manager - amazing that he continues to stay there as each manager leaves

the disallowed goal in the Leeds match is strange one , the guy is on the line , it’s going in regardless but I guess he’s disallowed because it hit him -

He wasn’t offside when the ball was hit. So it doesn’t matter that it hit him before going in.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He wasn’t offside when the ball was hit. So it doesn’t matter that it hit him before going in.

If you look at the pictures there's only one player between him and the goal. The keeper is in front of him so he's offside.

FJO-_NVXIAMOYuK

D

Deleted member 15344

?‍♂️ He was in an offside position- thought the issue would be more about affecting the play