The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Reports are saying Rafa has gone, official statement released today or tomorrow once details are ironed out. Big Dunc to take temporary charge. Here we go again.............

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You could do worse than Big Dunc, One think you'll get in abundance is passion and hopefully get a bit of heart back in the team.
Agreed. He did a good job last time, gave us the mini boost that we needed. If he can give the team a jolt and get some points then that would be a relief. No need for a panic appointment.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
That’s well harsh on Fletcher putting him in that company imo. He’s the sort of player that would fit seemlessly in your functional midfield imo.

In fact it’s even worse when the likes of Anderson and kleberson aren’t mentioned.

I still vividly recall being at Old Trafford all those years ago when United demolished Roma 7-1. And I am always happy to tell anyone who asks that the best player on the pitch that night wasn’t one of the “big” names, it was Darren Fletcher.

Hugely underrated player, at least by those who don’t actually know their football.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I still vividly recall being at Old Trafford all those years ago when United demolished Roma 7-1. And I am always happy to tell anyone who asks that the best player on the pitch that night wasn’t one of the “big” names, it was Darren Fletcher.

Hugely underrated player, at least by those who don’t actually know their football.
Imo I genuinely think UTD would have beaten Barca in the CL final hadn't it been for the shambles of a red he got when UTD beat arsenal in the semis but conceded a pen (where he win the ball).

Him and Park were superb and disrupting any teams flow and allowing the creative players to thrive.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed. He did a good job last time, gave us the mini boost that we needed. If he can give the team a jolt and get some points then that would be a relief. No need for a panic appointment.

This would be the sensible thing to do. But when was the last time we saw them do something sensible?

I’ve got the fear.

D

Deleted member 15344

Another manager gone for Everton

That’s 6 full time managers sacked/left since 2013 ( when Moyes left ) , millions spent on players

Never will ever improve without any stability at the club

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The bit I dont get is they sold Digne because he fell out with Benitez, then sacked Benitez the week after
Are you trying to bring logic into this ?. Stop looking, you won't find any. Remember, we also got rid of our director of football a few weeks ago because he and Rafa were not in agreement.