The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

What the heck is going on with De Beek

Everytime I see him he looks to have a touch of class about him on the ball , was very good at Ajax but just can’t get a consistent look in ?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
yeah i did, that was after hed been with us 18 mths, not after a few weeks, tbh im still on the fence where hes concerned :)
Sometimes you just get that feeling about managers.
To me I like his honesty,however I just don’t like his tactics,I see weaknesses.
First half today it’s probably the best shape we’ve had.
2nd half we had Fred pressing Mings right up the middle causing us massive problems.
Why? Shout at him ,get him back in position,but no,he let it continue and we got caught.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I wonder how many other squads in the Prem can have 21 players out and still play the team that was played against Swindon
Walker
Dias
Cancelo
Ake
De Bruyne
Rodri
Silva
Jesus
Gundogan

And having a £50mil CB sat on the bench

Any other team loses 21 players to Covid and they are playing a full Under 18 squad

So Tuchel has prob got a point

And in regards the postponement last year - was that not more about the lateness of the postponement hence there were some suggesting the game against Everton should have been awarded to Everton because of how late it was

Aint that the truth.

City were the first team to have a dodgy cancellation last season, and yet we're the big story with City fans!!!!!

I was thinking about this in the week - Man u and Arsenal won league titles with (off the top of my head) the likes of Pascal Cygan, Quinton fortune, John O shea, Wes brown, Darren Fletcher, Grimandi, Stepanovs and quite a few more of this "standard" who were squad players, or sometimes even had 10-20 games in Championship winning sides.

City dont have this problem, 2nd, 3rd and even fourth choice can be 30-50 million pound signings. Different beast.

Go on Fundy and man u fans, who else did you have to win the league with - I think we need a worst eleven. :D

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Aint that the truth.

City were the first team to have a dodgy cancellation last season, and yet we're the big story with City fans!!!!!

I was thinking about this in the week - Man u and Arsenal won league titles with (off the top of my head) the likes of Pascal Cygan, Quinton fortune, John O shea, Wes brown, Darren Fletcher, Grimandi, Stepanovs and quite a few more of this "standard" who were squad players, or sometimes even had 10-20 games in Championship winning sides.

City dont have this problem, 2nd, 3rd and even fourth choice can be 30-50 million pound signings. Different beast.

Go on Fundy and man u fans, who else did you have to win the league with - I think we need a worst eleven. :D
That’s well harsh on Fletcher putting him in that company imo. He’s the sort of player that would fit seemlessly in your functional midfield imo.

In fact it’s even worse when the likes of Anderson and kleberson aren’t mentioned.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
That’s well harsh on Fletcher putting him in that company imo. He’s the sort of player that would fit seemlessly in your functional midfield imo.

In fact it’s even worse when the likes of Anderson and kleberson aren’t mentioned.

Your right, I only thought about it for a few minutes, I'm sure the Gooners and united fans can do better than me.

I can give you Kevin Mcdonald, double winner in 1986 for us, signed to try and replace Graeme Souness, who was a legend.

As my mate used to say, he ran as if the hairs on his arse were tied together.:D

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Your right, I only thought about it for a few minutes, I'm sure the Gooners and united fans can do better than me.

I can give you Kevin Mcdonald, double winner in 1986 for us, signed to try and replace Graeme Souness, who was a legend.

As my mate used to say, he ran as if the hairs on his arse were tied together.:D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It still amazes me that djimi traore has a European cup winners medal.

I dunno, he's in exalted company with Nunuez, Josemi and Igor Biscan.

Remember the banner:-

R.6f30d675efe6425cd20e37b144a7be27

:D