The Demise of "classic" looking golf shoes

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Mizuno MP shoes have finally given up the ghost and have been retired to the great wheelie bin in the sky.

I always like to have have a nice classic looking black leather type shoe, alongside a more sportier white pair. However i am really struggling to find any of the more classic looking shoes anywhere.

There are a few obvious choices

Dryjoy, Icon, Ecco Tour etc, however these retail at silly money.

Looking at the bigger brands such as Nike, Puma, Adidas, Ecco, Calaway etc i have found it very difficult to find the more traditional looking shoes for sale.

Yes each of the brands above maybe offer one shoe in that style, however everything else seems to be jazzed up with all types of tech dripping from it.

This is not me knocking the newer styles BTW

I just need a hand finding something a little more to my (classy :D:rofl:) tastes..

for the record these are stunners, however there is NO WAY i would pay over 250 sheets for a pair of shoes to walk on grass with.

fjiconblackblack730.jpg

If you decide on the Ecco hybrid , get a proper fitting. I bought mine online and the sizing wasn't right and they creased on the top after a few rounds.

I paid nearer £ 170 for them , and can't wear them now.

Last edited:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I personally don't give a rats behind what people wear. Golf is full of fashion crimes. I'm not there to care what shoes someone else is wearing.