The Berkshire 22nd March 2017

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Date for your diaries. My golf society, The Mariners, is playing The Berkshire, Red course, on Wednesday 22nd March 2017

Cost will be £85 for members, but might be a tad more for guests. Includes the usual bacon rolls on arrival, and the full Berkshire lunch.:thup: Normal cost for golf and food is well over £150.

Not sure how many forumers will be allowed to play, but I imagine it will be around 15. Priority will be given to those that have supported the day in the past.

I will update details when I have them.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'll be there Rich.
Can you send me a membership application form when you get back from hols please mate???
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You don't need one Rob. Just pay your £20 membership fee at The Brrkshire, and buy a Mariners tie for £10 and you are in.:thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
In the diary, although I'm already a Mariner 😎🏌

Have you got a list of 2017 fixtures already Rich, I've not seen any, want to play at lot more meets next year.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
In the diary, although I'm already a Mariner 😎🏌

Have you got a list of 2017 fixtures already Rich, I've not seen any, want to play at lot more meets next year.
No just The Berkshire. Coursesare booked though, so I am sure we will hear from Geoff soon.