The Berkshire 22nd March 2017

D

Deleted member 15344

Hi, a couple ofquestions please:

When will you be able to confirm players?
What time do you usually meet?

Normally we meet at around 7:30 for Bacon Roll and Coffee

The email hasn't gone out yet confirming numbers but expected in the next couple of weeks

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Been a while since I have updated this, so might as well start a new list. I have 15 places at the moment, so if you still would like to play please confirm below. Anyone new to the thread put your name down as a reserve and I will see if I can get any more places. £90 for guests, Red course. Probably meeting from 7.30 for bacon rolls, with tee times from 8.30 ish.

Mariners will be notified of details next week, so I am ahead of the game.;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
This was the last/lastest list of names Rich.

If you wish to join the Mariners suggest you do it at The Berkshire, to save the extra fiver for guests.

Looks like we have the following interested :

Crow *
PhilTheFragger *
anotherdouble
IanM
Paperboy *
Smiffy *
njrose51
PaulW4701 *
JohnnyDee *
Drive4Show *
Lovely Louise *
Topoftheflop *
Mikejohnchapman
therod*

* donates those that have played before with the Mariners at the Berkshire.

Anyone else interested ?
Robin, I want confirmed names now, so prefer a new list. I also forgot to say I need real names and handicaps as well. Forumers that are Mariners need to wait until invite comes out next week.

Payment is on the day, but if anyone has to drop out as much notice as possible would be appreciated.

I believe a waiting list has been introduced to join the Mariners, but will confirm on the day.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Sorry Richart, I've just been totting up the cost of my away days planned for this year and the figure is frightening!

As I've previously played both courses at The Berkshire courtesy of The Mariners and most of the other planned trips already have a deposit paid, or paid in full, it pains me to have to say that I'm going to have to duck out this year.

Hopefully I'll be able to renew the acquaintance in 2018.