The Berkshire 22nd March 2017

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As long as Gordon isn't going to come along saying ABSOLUTELY NOT I'm still in please Rich :)
Oxfordcomma - Ben Woodham - 18

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry Richart, I'm now playing in 2 society days that month, so the cost and the looks from 'Er Indoors - "Really, another golf day?" are getting too much! Will look out for the next event though! Hope it goes well.

D

Deleted Member 1156

As long as Gordon isn't going to come along saying ABSOLUTELY NOT I'm still in please Rich :)
Oxfordcomma - Ben Woodham - 18

Perish the thought!! :eek:

Gordon Ross.....a classy 5
Louise Sims......chopping it round off scratch

:thup:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Perish the thought!! :eek:

Gordon Ross.....a classy 5
Louise Sims......chopping it round off scratch

:thup:

have you been upsetting Ben, Gordon??:eek:
should the above not read.

Louise = Classy, as much as I admire your game I'd use gritty & functional ;) as opposed to classy. More Faldo, than Seve ??

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry Richart, I'm now playing in 2 society days that month, so the cost and the looks from 'Er Indoors - "Really, another golf day?" are getting too much! Will look out for the next event though! Hope it goes well.
Not a problem Nick. I am sure we will be playing The Berkshire next year around the same time.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry Richart, I've just been totting up the cost of my away days planned for this year and the figure is frightening!

As I've previously played both courses at The Berkshire courtesy of The Mariners and most of the other planned trips already have a deposit paid, or paid in full, it pains me to have to say that I'm going to have to duck out this year.

Hopefully I'll be able to renew the acquaintance in 2018.
That is a shame Nick. I will make sure I get a deposit off you next year.:)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm the following have a place at The Berkshire :

Paperboy
Smiffy
Philthefragger
Drive4Show
Lovely Louise
ArnoldArmChewer
IanM
Therod
Mikejohnchapman
Anotherdouble
Paulw4701
Oxfordcomma

JohnnyDee could you confirm if you are playing, and if so your real name and handicap.

Still a couple of places available for a fantastic course, and cracking lunch all at a great price.:thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Before I forget, you will need jacket and tie for lunch. It is a stunning lunch so well worth getting dressed up for.:thup:

Louise is exempt, but Gordon can you tell her she will still need to wear her posh kit. :whistle:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Before I forget, you will need jacket and tie for lunch. It is a stunning lunch so well worth getting dressed up for.:thup:

Louise is exempt, but Gordon can you tell her she will still need to wear her posh kit. :whistle:

Is that your 'polite' way of saying short skirt?