The Berkshire 22nd March 2017

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm hoping to be right at the back of the field as it's a silly early start for me too :whistle:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Tee times, groups hopefully later today. I have asked for late tee times so fingers crossed.

Right, we are meeting at 7.30, with tee off times between 8.30 and 9.00. Two tee start, so leave clubs in the car in case you are off the 12th. Short drive from clubhouse.

Please remember to bring jacket and tie, otherwise you will miss out on lunch.:eek:

Cash on the day please.

If I get exact tee off times I will confirm on here, otherwise you will be advised on the day. . Allow plenty of travelling time, as traffic around the club can be very busy.

Rich

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have fun tomorrow everyone, great course/s, excellent clubhouse and a superb meal afterwards, can't be there unfortunately as my new business is picking up along with the weather, although I think you might want to take your waterproofs with you :whistle:

Lots of photo's peeps, you know the drill :thup:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
In all seriousness.... I assume we've committed numbers and that's what we'll get billed for? So it its raining cat and dogs tomorrow morning, there is no escape?

(Says the Surrey boy who lives in Wales and told his playing partners on Sunday in the pouring rain that he was pleased to be playing in a sunny Berkshire on Wednesday! )

Serves me right!

paulw4701

Club Champion
Visit site
In all seriousness.... I assume we've committed numbers and that's what we'll get billed for? So it its raining cat and dogs tomorrow morning, there is no escape?

(Says the Surrey boy who lives in Wales and told his playing partners on Sunday in the pouring rain that he was pleased to be playing in a sunny Berkshire on Wednesday! )

Serves me right!

So it's your fault it's going to be wet tomorrow

D

Deleted member 15344

I have emailed Rich, I think I'm going to bale.
I haven't played since October, heart hasn't been in it and I really don't fancy a two plus hour drive to get pissed on.
Sorry lads

Tee times have just been sent out at well.

Disappointing ..