The Alfred Dunhill Championship

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Kingsbarns is my favourite course to photograph golf on - it's beautiful and much of it is right on the sea.
01-10-2021_Dunhill_Links_fri_dy_0118A.JPG
but I've never really had any desire to play it - I don't think it would suit my game.

Current rate for summer 2022 is £346 and their website doesn't list a discount for Scottish golfers, so not sure they are still doing it, was £164 for Scottish residents in 2021 - members of St Andrews golf clubs can take part in their club day at Kingsbarns though - for £27

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Just had to wonder and laugh about hoodies for golf again.

Mansell putting for birdie on 9th, hood was flapping around his ear in the cross wind. Putt missed.

Hood can't have helped. :ROFLMAO:

I wore mine the other day in 30 to 40mph gusts and it was bloody annoying when stood over a shot!

Quite nice between shots to put it up as a bit of a windbreak though.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I knew this was wrong but I'm old and couldn't figure out how to do the pounds sterling symbol. I should have Googled it.

just type $ and we will know what you mean

I remember using my first IBM based PC after years of other computers (e.g. early Apples and Osborne). I phoned up the company to complain that every time I wanted the correct symbol I got the wrong one - I was so used to touch typing on American keyboards they had to explain that UK keyboards have a different layout.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I knew this was wrong but I'm old and couldn't figure out how to do the pounds sterling symbol. I should have Googled it.

Ha ha, it’s ok, just my brain initially started processing a weight for a few seconds! Like I say, no offence intended, just the nuances of the English language!