Predict the four Major winners

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With the Masters just 3 months away i thought we could have a prediction as to who will win the four men's majors this year. So, as follows:

Masters: A horses for courses venue. I personally can't see Rory complete the career Grand Slam this year, but i'm sure he will at some point. Rather, i think Rickie Fowler will claim his first major. Top European: Henrik Stenson.

US Open: A brand new venue at Chambers Bay so a bit of an unknown. Thus, i expect the USGA to play safe and adjust the course to the max. Therefore, i predict a winner who keeps it dead straight. Matt Kuchar or Zach Johnson spring to mind. I think it could be the former. Top European: G Mac.

Open: Unless the wind blows St Andrews is gonna be something of a sitting duck. If he's on his game i think Rory will retain his title.

USPGA: A return to Whistling Straits which will be interesting due to the linksy feel to the course. I think this is the most difficult to predict of the four majors and i'm gonna take a bit of a flyer and say Adam Scott. Top European: Justin Rose

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Masters - Jordan Speith
The Open - Rory McIlroy
US Open - Rickie Fowler
PGA Championship - Rory McIlroy

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Phil Mic - masters

Rory - both opens

Patrick Reed - us pga

be a great year if the first 3 come off, maybe worth a £ Yankee

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hey we go , Masters........... Rory , Us Open........... Ricky Fowler , Open ............... Rory , PGA.........................Adam Scott

Tiger will do well to make the cut on all 4 never mind win one , Of the others , Stenson will be a good bet and I like to see Garcia, Westwood & Donald win one if possible :thup:

Ricky Fowler is the one most likely to add his name to the list of Major Winners of all the up and coming players

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Masters: Bubba
US Open: Rory
Open: Speith
PGA: Rose
As much as he annoys me I cannot see anyone living with those big lefty fades/ slices of Bubba at the Masters that place is made for him.

D

Deleted Member 1156

In golf you have no idea how someone is going to play next week never mind in 3,6 or 9 months time :rolleyes:

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would love to see Phil Mick win another major, as has been predicted by a couple of people.

As for Stenson, i think he's gonna be another Lee Westwood: close, but not quite getting over the line.