The 4th and last major happens this week...not that you would know!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hell's teeth, Tiger's game smells like mine atm...

Driver tee shot left and hooking, followed by a horrible yank on the following par 3.

I'm wondering whether he'll even make it round. He looks a mess. Hope he doesn't drag JT and Rory down with him.

If Tigers game is bad but he shoots the same score as "the best player in the world by far" how does that work?.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Poulter form holding strong. Needs to put four rounds together but must be doing enough to edge towards a Ryder Cup spot. Evens finish for Woods as good as his form today would allow and definitely not out of it, although I can't see him getting into the top 10 this week

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Excellent from TW to get it back to Even. He looked done for after that start and all the left misses early on. Even par won't be up there but it's a more than solid platform to kick on from. At +3 or worse he would have been facing a huge uphill battle.

Nice start for Rickie and DJ. Reckon one of those two will go on and win it, picked DJ early in the week so I'll stick with that.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We finished our round last night about 8.30 and walked in the clubhouse and golf was on the TV. First player I saw was Poulter and he was -10 playing the 9th. I thought, Christ, he's having a hell of a round and must have started on the 10th and was playing his last hole. I checked Flashscores to see his round and saw that he had finished -3 and then realised it was a highlights programme from a previous year as this year's wasn't being shown. Doh!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For those with a firestick. I have this playing on a browser on my TV. Firefox browser and eleven sports website. sorted :)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those with a firestick. I have this playing on a browser on my TV. Firefox browser and eleven sports website. sorted :)

thank you very much, I have downloaded the app ready for tomorrow.. going to watch tonight on the phone as the mrs wants a movie night

D

Deleted member 15344

This must be one of the dullest most unimagintive golf courses ever to have hosted a major - when you think of all the wonderful courses around the world the USPGA offer up this which is just 500 yard plus 4 after 500 yard plus four -

People talk like The Players should be a Major but thats another dull course with just an island par 3 - take that away and its a poor course.

Instead of having the three majors in the US maybe they should take the 4th on the road - Australia , South Africa , Ireland , Scotland , England etc - would get the interest peaked a bit more and we wouldnt have to put up with the "whooping" crowds and dull parkland courses

D

Deleted member 18588

This must be one of the dullest most unimagintive golf courses ever to have hosted a major - when you think of all the wonderful courses around the world the USPGA offer up this which is just 500 yard plus 4 after 500 yard plus four -

People talk like The Players should be a Major but thats another dull course with just an island par 3 - take that away and its a poor course.

Instead of having the three majors in the US maybe they should take the 4th on the road - Australia , South Africa , Ireland , Scotland , England etc - would get the interest peaked a bit more and we wouldnt have to put up with the "whooping" crowds and dull parkland courses

That is never going to happen!

The biggest TV audience for golf is, by far, USA. Why, therefore, would the golfing authorities alienate that audience by staging an event outside American prime time.

It really is time we accepted that the UK and European golf market is pretty small beer to the PGA Tour, Augusta National, USGA and the equipment manufacturers.

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Now two shots shown in a row, Dylan Fritelli on a par 3 hitting it to 20' whilst 10 off the lead and Chris Stroud not getting anywhere close to holing a 60' eagle putt whilst 14 off the lead

What is this nonsense?

D

Deleted member 15344

Well it seems that the US Broadcaster are only going to show certain players - don’t see many shots of the UK or European guys. Rose and Pieters doing well - they did show some guy at 1 over playing a few shots !

Not ElevenSports fault but the golf is dull , it’s your stereotypical target golf with the soft greens.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well it seems that the US Broadcaster are only going to show certain players - don’t see many shots of the UK or European guys. Rose and Pieters doing well - they did show some guy at 1 over playing a few shots !

Not ElevenSports fault but the golf is dull , it’s your stereotypical target golf with the soft greens.

Too true. Hit to middle of first fairway with no roll. Hit to middle of soft green. Rince and repeat.

Dreadful thick rough around all the greens, so no creativity.

The pros love it because the only time they have to engage their brains is when they talk to Amanda afterwards.

D

Deleted member 15344

Matt Wallace gets a hole in one and the commentator can’t even get his name right - guess that’s because he is English

Looks like Woodland doing his normal

Koepka is going to walk away with this - course perfect for him