Thank You everyone on the forum

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all

Was back to Golf last year after a long long break following the kids - was recommended getting back into it for medical reasons

Am feeling great and my love of golf is unreal - and to think I played last week with my wife, daughter and son was a dream come true

Thanks to each and everyone of you who has answered a question or query for me - the guys and girls on here are just fantastic

Happy Xmas to you all and a great golfing 2018

D

Deleted member 16999

Hope 2018 makes you just as happy. All the best.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ive been lucky enough to meet a fair number of the forum members over the past few years and they are, by and large, a great group of people!

Merry Christmas 😁

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have never met any forum members but having read about 95% of all the posts during the last couple of years I feel as though I know many of you.
Happy Christmas to one and all.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I have never met any forum members but having read about 95% of all the posts during the last couple of years I feel as though I know many of you.
Happy Christmas to one and all.

In that case it's high time you got yourself along to a meet!

Then you'll be ale to see what a bunch of no-goods and misfits we really are.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hi all

Was back to Golf last year after a long long break following the kids - was recommended getting back into it for medical reasons

Am feeling great and my love of golf is unreal - and to think I played last week with my wife, daughter and son was a dream come true

Thanks to each and everyone of you who has answered a question or query for me - the guys and girls on here are just fantastic

Happy Xmas to you all and a great golfing 2018

Same to you. We'll have to hook up for a game in 2018 as you're not too far away. Have a great Christmas with the family

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Ive been lucky enough to meet a fair number of the forum members over the past few years and they are, by and large, a great group of people!

Merry Christmas 😁

even the most bleedin' irritating and annoying ones turn out to be nice - that's cos we're golfers...xxx