Tees - how much?!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We found one of these on the course the other day...

I mean, come on now. What junk.
Did it work?? It'd probably take me five minutes trying to get it at the correct angle so the ball doesn't fall off it.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
We found one of these on the course the other day...

I mean, come on now. What junk.

That website must’ve been written by the same folks that sell naff stuff on the shopping channel

Say goodbye to those frustrating…
But that's not all…
Unlock the full potential of…

These would work on any old (new) tat, from toilet cleaner to a left handed can opener :p

sjw

Visit site
Did it work?? It'd probably take me five minutes trying to get it at the correct angle so the ball doesn't fall off it.
Unbelievably we didn't end up trying it (were in a comp). However, one of the guys said he's going to try it tomorrow.

I haven't really looked through the website but apparently it says something about "ensuring you strike the ball before the tee". Talk about a solution for a non-existent problem

sjw

Visit site
That website must’ve been written by the same folks that sell naff stuff on the shopping channel

Say goodbye to those frustrating…
But that's not all…
Unlock the full potential of…

These would work on any old (new) tat, from toilet cleaner to a left handed can opener :p
You laugh, but both my ex and her mum would use can openers backwards and complain that they were useless and made a mess out of the can 🙄😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unbelievably we didn't end up trying it (were in a comp). However, one of the guys said he's going to try it tomorrow.

I haven't really looked through the website but apparently it says something about "ensuring you strike the ball before the tee". Talk about a solution for a non-existent problem
Crazy - how much resistance do they really thing a tiny weightless plastic tee gives to a golf club travelling 90-110mph?? :LOL: Marketing that targets desperation.