taylormade r510

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i had previously given this to my dad when i got my g5,i "borrowed" it back from him for 9 holes tonight,as some of you may have read the big dog has not been working for me lately but tonight was like having a new lease of life,everything was straight,i have possibly lost a bit of distance using it but second shots from the fairway are better than 20 yards closer from the rough,there was no lack of confidence at adress looking down on a significantly smaller driver,i had none to lose to be honest.i am now just hoping AG have one as my dad is not a fan of big drivers,and will definately not consider swapping for the ping.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
TM r510 better than a G5......shock news break.....

It's what works for you, might be all in the address.....and your confidence. Find another one (if you can't get it back) and have two drivers to suit your mood (like me!)

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
thats what i thought homer when i bought the 460cc g5 however after an initial "honeymoon" period it has done absolutely nothing for my game.i'm thinking with the 510 it will be a cheap alternative that i can hit with confidence till something else takes my fancy.the size certainly isnt an issue(OOOOHHH matron),i might not even get another driver if i keep hitting the 510 well.to be honest i broke 80 with a driver i wasn't entirely confident with,i'm thinking i can definately meet my goal of playing off 12 by the end of the year with a driver i'm happy with.