Taylor Made 360 Irons

funaaron

Visit site
Hi all my first post on here and I was just wondering if these Irons are any good and if any one has any idea what they would cost new. My friend has offered me them for £100 only six months old, They are being advertised at his work or something. Any feed back would be helpful.....

B

birdieman

I had a set of these irons with graphite shafts when I started back in golf 5 or 6 years ago. They were good irons, can't fault them. I don't think £100 is too bad, try and get him down to £80.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It depends on how often you want to play and what your aspirations are. If you are new and only want to play every so often I agree that £80 would be a fair price.

However if you are getting into the game and are going to play regularly and look to improve and get your handicap down I'd leave them alone and shop around for a set of quality beginner clubs (Wilson, Mizuno MD golf all produce good quality stuff) and looking online or in the 2nd hand racks at golf stores/pro shops you might get a good bargain

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd go for these....even at £100.

If they are quite old, how come it says 6 months old? If they were new (but old stock), a bit like the set I sent to timevans, then go for it!!!

You don't happen to play at the Valley do you?

I used to play at "The" Herefordshire on day tickets, loved it there....don't know why, just did!