Swing video

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
cool prize, great advice, all you have to do is get his little ways more of a dynamic posture down & get his presumably connection & rotation drills down & you'll soon be shooting some good numbers.

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
good luck on your journey.

(after doing the drills with the club & alignment sticks. if you then want to hit balls with something to help you point the butt end of the handle to the ball/target line get a long light colored tee & stick it in the hole butt end of the grip with an couple inches protruding, then you can hit some balls at a 60% swing speed with a little visual aid to remind you of the angle to target line.)

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That's a great looking swing for a 27 h/c, with a swing like that you surely have to have the capacity to get to at least half that h/c.

May I just ask why you have had so many poor scores in comps. This year? what part of your game is poor?

I can see you coming in with a really great score sometime, and getting a straw hat;)

That's one nice looking swing well done.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's a great looking swing for a 27 h/c, with a swing like that you surely have to have the capacity to get to at least half that h/c.

May I just ask why you have had so many poor scores in comps. This year? what part of your game is poor?

I can see you coming in with a really great score sometime, and getting a straw hat;)

That's one nice looking swing well done.

Consistency mainly! Driving went awol for a bit that didn't help. I only had one really bad round in comps this year, the rest were just missing buffer by a couple of shots.
Shot 40 points today with a cold putter. The coach's point about my re grip helped. Made a conscious point of maintaining the grip. Think I only hit a couple of bad iron shots and they weren't that bad. Driving was much improved too.

I've not even started the drills yet!

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
40 points why am I not surprised :thup: consistency I can understand , you're not alone there. Some good tips from the coach, good of him to help so much.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think I'm going to get a reputation over the winter! Another 41 points off 7/8 in the pro comp! One blob on the 9th which should never have been. It's a big dog leg right over the trees. I've struggled recently to get the driver over them so lost a bit of confidence in the hole. So as I had 18 points already took the safe option of a 6 iron down to the fairway. Creamed it. Lovely. Get down there, no ball to be found, gutted. 71% of fairways found and 21 putts which is much better than the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed on the comp as this has been the winning score for the last few weeks, plus in with a shout of the best back nine as had 23 points.

I'll get my sombrero ready!

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
felt good today, not forced. Maybe it was because of the frost etc I wasn't really expecting anything and relaxed a little.

The putting stat is masked slightly as only hit a few greens in regulation, chipping was good so made the putting easier!

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It looks good , Can you take it to the course and play and swing like this when the pressure is on , Tiger this week said he was flushing his shots then played like he should have flushed his game down the loo , I do not think you be at that handicap for long

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Something I 'missed' in my earlier post.

You turn your head turns - to watch? - pretty close to impact. While it's not an absolute no-no (if kept under control), head movement can cause balance issues - it's pretty heavy and at the end of a 'lever'. If shoulders rise, then tops can happen. I'd suggest you try to be looking at the ground under the ball after it's hit as something to encourage the head to be less active.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep completely agree! Something I've been battling for a long time! Think it comes from the where has it gone this time mentality!! My best rounds have all come from relaxing and looking down for as long as possible. Thanks for the reminder!

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not really had much pressure to deal with as hit "form" when the season ended typical! Did win a pro comp with 43 points and had a few more in the low 40's and high 30's. Gone of the boil a touch as not played much since mid December what with family commitments and the damn weather!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not much to worry about with that swing. More than ample to get yourself around the course.

As your recent scores prove. Tighten up the short game to see the real improvements in handicap.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
27!!
"Cough, bandit, cough cough" lol, looks a very solid swing for your handicap mate, does your putter have a head on it??.

If I were you if get out and practice with what you have and your handicap will tumble in no time!!