Superb Sky deal*

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
*One for returning customers only so it excluded me but....

£20 for everything for a year (Sky+ only, not Q) plus £100 credit making it just over a tenner a month.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-rejoin-with-75-off-100-credit-2546986

I know it pees existing customers off so once i called them I was met half way, £75 credit, re-upgraded to box sets and HD, I pay nowt this month, next to nothing in Dec and then a 40% discount kicks in after that so I'm happy enough. Appreciate others might get better deals or be offered worse but for anyone who recently left, this is probably the best deal I've seen offered.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We got a really good stay last month, didn't take their first offer, waited it out a bit and got a much better deal than they originally offered. They seem to be doing some very good deals lately, i wonder if all the droidboxes etc that are now available are beginning to hurt them a bit?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
We got a really good stay last month, didn't take their first offer, waited it out a bit and got a much better deal than they originally offered. They seem to be doing some very good deals lately, i wonder if all the droidboxes etc that are now available are beginning to hurt them a bit?

Kodi :D

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
I have just switched back to Sky after about 7 years with Virgin.

Offered me half price for 12 months, so £58 for 2 Q boxes, HD Sports, Movies, Box sets, TV, broadband and phone compared to the £75 I was paying for Virgin without sport and movies.

Have to say the Virgin user interface is simpler than Sky although might be I am still getting acquainted with it.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just signed up to this offer. I got full package for £20 per month for 12 months, free Sky+ HD box and £75 credit.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
*One for returning customers only so it excluded me but....

£20 for everything for a year (Sky+ only, not Q) plus £100 credit making it just over a tenner a month.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-rejoin-with-75-off-100-credit-2546986

I know it pees existing customers off so once i called them I was met half way, £75 credit, re-upgraded to box sets and HD, I pay nowt this month, next to nothing in Dec and then a 40% discount kicks in after that so I'm happy enough. Appreciate others might get better deals or be offered worse but for anyone who recently left, this is probably the best deal I've seen offered.

You dont have to leave to get a deal like this though, threats are enough and before you know it their call back team will be in touch with you like clockwork. I need to negotiate a new deal now but last year after threatening to cancel I got 50% off, £50 credit, free 2nd box installed and multiroom, and nothing to pay for a month.