Sky TV Offer

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can this work for existing customers?

Never does. Your only option is to negotiate or leave. I tried - offered 40% of, not enough....so I left 5 months ago. I now have the price I wanted. Different name under same address - no issue

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'd be interested if it can be set up by Friday morning :unsure: also could do with binning my bt internet so may require that also.

Not a hope. Depending on area and engineers it has always taken me at least 7 days from purchase to fitting and on this occasion 13 days. Some people don't know this and if it helps, you have access to your entire TV package immediately upon purchase on their app, which you can watch on phone, tablet or laptop, or even cast from laptop to TV via HDMI

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I have Q like it, haggled a bit about the installation cost, they drop a bit but not much, issue is we don't have cable in the area so no real competition. We have fibre, not the really sunfast stuff about 25 Mbps, currently watch Ryder cup via Now box, wife has TV on in the Kitchen plus one other TV on in Kids bedroom, no issues

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Any decent offers for exsiting customers, thinking of getting Sky Q . Do you need fibre for that ?

Sky Q works fine on standard broadband, assuming you are getting a decent speed. Think I read somewhere it needs 2-4 MBps. In reality I would say around 8, but any decent standard (not fibre) broadband runs at least 8.

Sky Q still relatively new tech and very few discounts for new customers, however given Sky's new pricing structure it may still be cheaper to change over if your on the old Sky plus system - have you checked their website?

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a number of Sky offers now available for any new customer's that might be interested. If you would like a code that you can use to claim the discounts advertised, please reach out to me.

Offer ends 28th February.

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 13.44.24.png

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
I have 3 offers currently available. If you'd like a code for any of these then drop me a PM;

1. Half Price Sky TV - half price at £11 per month.

Half Price Sky TV: Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment (£11pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£27pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

2. Ultimate Mix Bundle - £35 per month instead of £52.

Ultimate Mix Bundle offer £35pm. Price increases by £2 from 1 April 2019).Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment, Sky HD, Sky Cinema, Ultimate On Demand and Sky Kids (£35pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£68pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

3. Complete Bundle - £45 per month instead of £75.

Complete Bundle £45pm. Price increases by £3 from 1 April 2019).Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment, Sky HD, Sky Cinema, Ultimate On Demand, Sky Kids and Sky Sports (£45pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£98pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
All decent prices and my only gripe is that every customer should be paying these types of prices.

BTW - another shout out for Yant - used a code successfully in the past - solid and reliable contact.....Keep them coming I might bring a few new customers your way

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
My old sky box packed up so for a week we were without it so we just streamed and used the catch up apps on my fire stick. We managed fine so we were prepared to cancel sky all together. So when I got through to the team that handles it they halved my price and gave me a Sky Q box. I think if you are prepared to go through with the cancellation then you can get some good deals as an existing customer. With streaming and catch up becoming more mainstream as broadband speeds increase, and as people grow up who are used to streaming everything I can't see the existing Sky model lasting for that much longer.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
What is the best deal you can get for Sky including Sports for a brand new customer.

I don't even have a dish on this house, not sure if I even need a dish now or whether it's streamed? I'd need everything.

Any help appreciated.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is the best deal you can get for Sky including Sports for a brand new customer.

I don't even have a dish on this house, not sure if I even need a dish now or whether it's streamed? I'd need everything.

Any help appreciated.

Not sure if it's the 'best' deal...
But, I had been looking at a deal on techradar offering basic Sky with Sports for £35 per month for 18 months plus a one off set up fee of £20...

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have 3 offers currently available. If you'd like a code for any of these then drop me a PM;

1. Half Price Sky TV - half price at £11 per month.

Half Price Sky TV: Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment (£11pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£27pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

2. Ultimate Mix Bundle - £35 per month instead of £52.

Ultimate Mix Bundle offer £35pm. Price increases by £2 from 1 April 2019).Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment, Sky HD, Sky Cinema, Ultimate On Demand and Sky Kids (£35pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£68pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

3. Complete Bundle - £45 per month instead of £75.

Complete Bundle £45pm. Price increases by £3 from 1 April 2019).Available to new customers only. New 18-month contract applies to Sky Entertainment, Sky HD, Sky Cinema, Ultimate On Demand, Sky Kids and Sky Sports (£45pm for 18m). Out of contract pricing applies after 18 months (£98pm). Set up fees apply: Sky Q 1TB Box £20 / Sky Q 2TB Box £199.

Pm sent

Robin Hood

Visit site
Anybody know What's the best deal for existing Sky customers ?
I have Sky + HD full package no multiroom.
Broadband withBT
I currently pay £65 per month.
Is that good or could it be better ?

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anybody know What's the best deal for existing Sky customers ?
I have Sky + HD full package no multiroom.
Broadband withBT
I currently pay £65 per month.
Is that good or could it be better ?

It's like asking how long is a piece of string sadly. You will get a lot of differing opinions. I can assure you many are paying more as are many paying less and a lot less for some. You can only threaten to leave and hope that they offer you a better deal - they don't always as a little research will tell you.

If your out of contract I would certainly hand my 30 day notice in as you will always get at least a 30% discount offer within those 30 days and using such an offer will result in no loss of service.

Another alternative is to actually leave and sign up again a few weeks later in another family name at the same address. This will get you the Sky Q set up at good prices for new customers. There is leg work and hassle in any option but worth it if you put the work in. Do your research carefully on any option you choose to progress to avoid unexpected consequences

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
It's like asking how long is a piece of string sadly. You will get a lot of differing opinions. I can assure you many are paying more as are many paying less and a lot less for some. You can only threaten to leave and hope that they offer you a better deal - they don't always as a little research will tell you.

If your out of contract I would certainly hand my 30 day notice in as you will always get at least a 30% discount offer within those 30 days and using such an offer will result in no loss of service.

Another alternative is to actually leave and sign up again a few weeks later in another family name at the same address. This will get you the Sky Q set up at good prices for new customers. There is leg work and hassle in any option but worth it if you put the work in. Do your research carefully on any option you choose to progress to avoid unexpected consequences
I’ve only once had to actually give notice with them. Wishing 2 days of bt confirming I had been connected sky came on and beat the quote I originally wanted. Took advantage of the 14 day cooling period and cancelled bt.