Sky TV Offer

AdamW

Visit site
I now have some offers for existing customers. If these are of interested to you then drop me a message;

Existing Customers

Offer 1

25% off Sky Sports for £17.25 extra a month instead of £23.00 –

Offer only available to friends and family of employees or fixed term contractors of Sky UK and selected Sky partner company employees. Offer available to recipients of this email by invitation only.

Offer:
£10 one-off fee may apply for existing customers. Offer ends 05/12/2019. Reward: Prices may change during this period. £20 set up for new customers. 25% off the in-contract Sports pricing.

Sky Sports offer:
Based on saving £5.75 per month compared with standard in-contract price for Sky Sports: £23pm. New 18-month minimum term. After 18 months standard price applies for Sky Sports Complete Pack (currently £30pm).

General:
Subject to status. Upfront payment may be required. Prices may go up during your contract. Non-standard set up may cost extra. Weekend set up/service visits £15 extra. Connect to TV using HDMI cable. You own the Sky dish. Prices may vary if you live in a flat. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord's). UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residential customers only. Email address required so we can keep in touch with you about your services. This offer isn't available with any other offers. Further terms apply. Correct at: 31/10/2019.

Offer 2

25% off Sky Cinema for £8.25 extra a month instead of £11.00 –

Offer:
£10 one-off fee may apply for existing customers. Offer ends 05/12/2019. Reward: Prices may change during this period. £20 set up for new customers. 25% off the in-contract Cinema pricing.

Sky Cinema offer:
Based on saving £2.75 per month compared with standard in-contract price for Sky Cinema: £11pm. New 18-month minimum term. After 18 months standard price applies for Sky Cinema (currently £19pm). Over 1000 movies on demand: Requires Sky Cinema pack, compatible box connected to broadband (min 2Mbps) for Sky TV customers. On Demand: Available to Sky TV customers with compatible Sky+/Sky Q box. Downloading content requires compatible black Sky+/Sky Q box, broadband connection (minimum recommended speed: SD: 3Mbps; HD: 8Mbps; UHD: 24Mbps). On Demand self set up using built in Wi Fi or own cable or On Demand connector (£21.95 – limits apply).

General:
Subject to status. Upfront payment may be required. Prices may go up during your contract. Non-standard set up may cost extra. Weekend set up/service visits £15 extra. Connect to TV using HDMI cable. You own the Sky dish. Prices may vary if you live in a flat. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord's). UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residential customers only. Email address required so we can keep in touch with you about your services. This offer isn't available with any other offers. Further terms apply. Correct at 31/10/2019.

Got anything for new customers mate finally coming round to having to get sky :-(

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
If you'd like me to send you a code, PM me with your email address and i'll forward one to you;

Black Friday Offer - 35% off all Sky TV Bundles and Broadband

£14.30 per month instead of £22.

✔ 35% off all Sky TV bundles
✔ If you want to, you can also add 35% off Sky Broadband with free talk anytime

35% off Q Experience, Sky Sports Complete, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, Ultimate on Demand and HD Packs. Discount on standard in-contract pricing for Q Experience and standard 31 day rolling contract pricing for all other Packs. Separate 18-month contract for Sky TV, Sky Broadband and Sky Talk. 35% off Sky Broadband Essential and Superfast Broadband when taking Sky Anytime Talk. Offer only available to friends and family of Sky employees or fixed term contractors of selected Sky partner company employees.

35% off: Offer ends 02/01/2020. Separate contracts apply for Sky TV, Sky Broadband and Sky Talk. TV set up: new customers £25. Broadband set up: £9.95 router deliver and £10 connection fee. Sky Q 1TB box as standard. New customers only and 18-month minimum terms for Sky Entertainment (£14.30 per month (pm)) and Q Experience (£8.45pm). New 31 day rolling contracts for Sky Sports Complete Pack (£12.50pm), Sky Cinema (£7.15pm), Sky Kids (£3.25pm), Ultimate on Demand (£7.80pm) and HD (£3.25pm). All offer pricing valid for first 18 months. Standard out of contract pricing applies to Sky Entertainment (£27pm) and Q Experience (£13pm) after 18 months. Standard 31 day rolling contract pricing applies to remaining Packs after 18 months (currently: Sky Sports Complete Pack: £30pm; Sky Cinema: £19pm; Sky Kids: £5pm; Ultimate on Demand: £12pm; HD: £5). 18-month minimum terms for Broadband Essential (£19.50pm including line rental), Broadband Superfast (£24.05pm including line rental) and Sky Anytime Talk (£0pm – 12months). Standard prices apply after 18 months (currently £25pm for Sky Broadband Essential; £32 Sky Broadband Superfast; £12 Sky Anytime Talk). Sky Broadband Essential: Average download speed: 11Mbps. Sky Broadband Superfast: download speed: 59Mb. Average upload speed: 18Mb. Speeds vary by location. You will receive the fastest Sky Fibre service available in your area. Sky Broadband General: External factors such as internet congestion and home wiring can affect speed. WiFi speeds vary by device and home set-up. See sky.com for more details, usage policies and to check your speeds. Subject to status. Upfront payment may be required. Separate contracts apply to Sky Broadband Superfast and Sky Talk. No traffic management policy for Sky Broadband. See sky.com/shop/terms-conditions/broadband for more details and our Usage Policies. Sky subscribes to Ofcom's Voluntary Code of Practice on broadband speeds. Sky Talk: Compatible line required otherwise £20 connection charge may apply. General: Subject to status. Upfront payment may be required. Non-standard set-up may cost extra. Connect to TV using HDMI cable. Sky Q kit is loaned to you at no cost. You own the Sky dish. Prices may vary if you live in a flat. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residential customers only. Email address required so we can keep in touch about your services. Correct at 01/11/19. Further terms apply.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
We've just taken up with the Sky Black Friday deal. Knocked 35% of our current price as we were looking elsewhere and also took up the broadband as we were using TalkTalk (rotten technical support) so thought we'd give the Sky one a go. It all comes down the same line anyway. Overall we saved about £50 a month on the two deals. Now TalkTalk have come back and offered a deal at less that half the price of what they were charging. Too late now, and even then, for me, the hassle when I call TalkTalk technical support is something I've well and truly had enough of.

AdamW

Visit site
We've just taken up with the Sky Black Friday deal. Knocked 35% of our current price as we were looking elsewhere and also took up the broadband as we were using TalkTalk (rotten technical support) so thought we'd give the Sky one a go. It all comes down the same line anyway. Overall we saved about £50 a month on the two deals. Now TalkTalk have come back and offered a deal at less that half the price of what they were charging. Too late now, and even then, for me, the hassle when I call TalkTalk technical support is something I've well and truly had enough of.

Do you have BT sports as an add on as well? Just wondering how much extra that will cost

Robster59

Tour Rookie
Not at the moment. Speaking to the guy at Sky, it's not available as an add-on package with Sky at the moment but will become available in January.
My father in law lives with us in a granny flat with another Sky box. He enjoys his football so he's got it separately as a deal on his phone line. He loves his football so it's worth it for him.
To be honest, I'd only want BT Sports for the MotoGP but I can watch all I want via the MotoGP app at €120 per year so sticking with that.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not at the moment. Speaking to the guy at Sky, it's not available as an add-on package with Sky at the moment but will become available in January.
My father in law lives with us in a granny flat with another Sky box. He enjoys his football so he's got it separately as a deal on his phone line. He loves his football so it's worth it for him.
To be honest, I'd only want BT Sports for the MotoGP but I can watch all I want via the MotoGP app at €120 per year so sticking with that.

Depending on how you do your mobiles, BT are currently offering free BT sport app on the phone with some of their sim only deals

Robster59

Tour Rookie
Depending on how you do your mobiles, BT are currently offering free BT sport app on the phone with some of their sim only deals
Father in Law doesn't use the internet so I can stream BT Sport on my tablet from the BT Sport App using his account and cast it to the TV nice and easily. To be honest he wouldn't have the phone line if he didn't need it for his emergency button and he likes a "proper" phone by his side, even if he never uses it.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our Sky broadband contract expires soon and I wondered if there were any deals. No Sky TV but have Now TV as an extra cost.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just jumping on the first Sky Q thread reached.

we moved our backroom furniture around yesterday and the distance from where I sit to the Sky Q box, TV etc is now a little greater than it was - previously maybe 1.5m and now 2m. i had to unplug Sky Q box, TV and soundbox to shuffle things around. I now find that the remote does not seem to work for volume control now I am 2m away. If I go closer it works. I am assuming the Bluetooth connection is to the SkyQ box and not the TV or the soundbox. We’ve only had this a few months so can’t see the batteries being dud - but might that be the issue - I don’t have replacement batteries to hand. Or is there something else I have done to mess it up?

i should add - I’ve re-paired it and set it to control volume on the soundbox. All the functions on the remote work at 2m distance no matter which way I point the remote (yes I know it’s Bluetooth) except the volume. Volume only works closer to the tv, soundbox and sky Q box - and only works closer for volume if I point the remote at the kit? Eh? I am hugely confused...

Last edited: