Sunningdale Old & New and New Zealand 27/28 July 2017

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm in no way responsible for tee times :rofl:

I just make the scores appear in the right order.

Glyn, I forgot to tell you the list of players needed to be hidden before you shared th link lol, sorry.
Never thought about my work logo appearing in the header :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Right, massive thanks to my spreadsheet king Region 3 Gaz :thup:we have again got our scoreboard for the 3 rounds and tee times for New Zealand pm.

link to follow.

Is there a new spreadsheet and link? Nit seen anything. If anyone needs help setting things up on Thursday or Friday let me know as I'm local and can be there as early as you need

D

Deleted member 17920

Is there a new spreadsheet and link? Nit seen anything. If anyone needs help setting things up on Thursday or Friday let me know as I'm local and can be there as early as you need
Yes I posted a link then it decided to have a meltdown on me.

i blame the author and not the Buffon inputting the data :whistle:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

Well nearly there now, and that 11 months has flown over hasn’t it? As normal we’ve had a few fall by the wayside, and a few additions to take their place.

We are still working on things to make this go as smooth as possible (especially Glyn who has put about 50-60 hours in over the last month or so, on various things that you do see, as well as stuff in the background).

We will be travelling now, so if you have any more questions…….Firstly – use a bit of common sense, although these clubs are a bit different in some ways, the’re not from Mars – Secondly, ring them direct, if you must.

We wont be able to carry the large amount of money for prizes with us on the day, for obvious reasons, so we may just pay the nearest the pins out, and send the other winnings via paypal/bank transfer after we get back. We will have some other items as prizes for the main 2-3 winners, who will get them on the day.

Now this is very important. We have had lots of thanks for the work that has gone into this, and believe me it has mainly been done by Glyn and Birchy. I've had it pretty easy on this one, due to their great efforts.Now the best way to thank them is to make the competition easy to administer, as well as quick, so we would appreciate it if you could do the following:-

Collect cards from the Pro-shop starter, yourself, and grab a few spare, in case.

1. One player (plus the marker’s) score on each card only. Name printed on it, as well as handicap.
  2. Mark the points won per hole on it also, and ideally circle the SI were they do get shots (none of this we only have to put the gross score down malarkey), points totalled and both players to CLEARLY PRINT their names on it also.
  3. Can we ask for one player per group to volunteer to collect all 3 or 4 cards in from their group, and re-check them again for us, and put their name on also and write (2nd check).
  4. Please put the cards in the box that Glyn has as soon as possible, and before you get changed for lunch, or any other meals.
  5. We wont be responsible for cards that don’t reach us.

Afternoon PM round (New Zealand) – Now we are still going to try and get the presentation done, as we have our rolling lunch, and before we go back out again. If we don’t we’ll have to hold it after the afternoon round, for those that are still about, but we are aiming for it to be over the lunch. Now as soon as it is done, we appreciate that people will want to get out ASAP, but people MUST stick to the tee times and the hole number that they have been allocated. We cant have a free-for-all, and if anyone does balls it up, we simply will not invite you again. Harsh maybe, but we have had this before, and it wont be tolerated again.

Please arrive at your tee 15-20 minutes before your tee off time.

Please bear in mind that we have 60 odd golfers, so we have to look to the interests of the whole group. We have only done this for 40 golfers before, and over a few days. 36 holes and 60 odd golfers is a new level, and is something goes awry, please be patient.

Fish/Ron/Stu – if you are happy to just get the totals from the individuals verbally that is fine. We can give you access to the cards once we have finished with them, if you like. If anyone wants their cards sent onto them in due course, send an SAE to Glyn.

Now, finally………….please play well, make new friends, beware Birchy’s shanks, don’t make eye-contact with Glyn’s suit but most of all enjoy yourself, as this is all very important to the 3 of us.

Peter

PS Glyn is having gremlins with the draw, so fingers crossed.:D

D

Deleted member 15344

Cheers Pete - can't wait and if you need a hand with anything on the day with the cards and scores just give me a shout

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well done to all the organisers 👏👏👏

just a quick reminder, I will be in Wetherspoons in Woking from 7pm tomorrow (possibly earlier) and leaving for the restaurant just before 8pm.

Please join us for a few beers if your in the area, no doubt I will be returning to the pub after we've eaten also 🍺🍺

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
To the guys organising the team side comp...

Would you like an extra sheet adding to the online spreadsheet to total your team points up?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Here you go.

Teams are now all confirmed for the 36 hole Team Challenge at Sunningdale.

The entry is £10 per team member/player (12 per team), these 3 teams will yield £360 in the pot, 10 of the 12 accumulative stableford scores from the 2 rounds (can be different players each round) will form the winning team score, the winning team receives £20 per member/player (£240.00) with the balance of £120 going to H4H's :thup:

Blues Brothers & Sister (Team 1)

1/ Fish (confirmed)
2/ Richart (confirmed)
3/ Radbourne (confirmed)
4/ 2blue (confirmed)
5/ Anotherdouble (confirmed)
6/ BlueinMunich (confirmed)
7/ Darrenwilliams (confirmed)
8/ AdamWilliams (confirmed)
9/ TheDiablo (confirmed)
10/ Paulw4701 (confirmed)
11/ Papas1972 (confirmed)
12/ FairwayDodger

North West Massive (Team 2)

1/ Stu
2/ Birchy
3/ Boxman yay
4/ Chellie Aye
5/ Duffers yay
6/ GregBwfc yay
7/ Junior. Yay
8/ Jocks Aye
9/ Karl102 Yay
10/ Liverbirdie yay
11/ Qwerty Aye
12/ Simon yay

Waifs & Strays (Team 3)

1/ Captainron
2/ HDIDkenny
3/ Chimpo1
4/ Fenwayrich
5/ Jimaroid
6/ Paperboy
7/ Chiefi0
8/ Wes
9/ Barnsley Dave
10/ IanM
11/ JamesR
12/ Sam85

Captains are Fish, Stu_C and Captainron.

Let battle begin.....

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
George Golf Society meet this afternoon at Stanmore GC followed by 3 course meal. Will head off to Wheatsheaf Inn, Woking afterwards. Hope to be in Wetherspoons from 8.30ish if anyone fancies a pint or two 🍻 :cheers:
Eastern & Oriental in Old Woking, Westfield Road. Were meeting in Wetherspoons from 7pm with the view of being at the restaurant for 8pm then back to Wetherspoons afterwards.

No plans for Thursday because everyone finishes at different tee times until quite late.

I'll be hitting Wetherspoons and if I'm not too tired and still hungry, will play it by ear with whoever else is in their at the time and grab something nearby, curry house next-door or in Wetherspoons itself.