Sunningdale Old & New and New Zealand 27/28 July 2017

D

Deleted member 21258

Had to do a u-turn, engine management lights just come on so heading for my mechanic 

If you cant get it sorted and you need a lift down or need to get the clubs down due to going on train or hiring a small car or like, sure I would be able to help out. and pick up on my way down later.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Back on the road, mechanic cleared the management system, something to do with an EG fuel something or other, so told ne to blast it out, hopefully just some dirt, apparently the mix of air and fuel isn't correct! Hitting M40 now at Warwick and will do as he says, and blast it. 😜😜

D

Deleted member 17920

Sorry for the cut and paste but I am trying to play golf at Cuddington

Message from Sunningdale.

Old Cse AM NP 4, 8, 13, 15
New Cse PM NP 5

Yellow tees all day, 8 minute intervals between groups.

Three tee start in the morning 1st , 11th and 14th

11th tee golfers will have to drive to, 14th is a 5 minute walk.

11th tee golfers drive out of the main gate turn left until they come to a fairway gate.
Code to open fairway gate is 7139.
Cross the second fairway, bear round to the right, pass the green keeper compound.
Carry on through the trees and you come to the Halfway House where the 11th tee is.

The starters on the door will also give directions to the golfers off the 11th tee.

You will have access at 7am to set up, the Clubhouse will open for your guests at 7.30am.
For the 7am access please come in through the rear entrance which is located in a shingle
car park immediately on your right hand side as you come through the main gates.
My colleague Hannah will be here at 7am to assist you with set up and to welcome your guests.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tip for those starting on 11 - nice little blind tee shot and driveable for those of forum distance! :D So, man up, get the big dog out and smash it!! :eek:ne:

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Why is it so difficult to buy plain white socks? I've been to two golf shops without luck, and ended up in Sports Direct, and even then I could only find ones with a small logo - I hope this will be OK, might have to bring a bottle of tippex otherwise!

I hope everyone has a safe drive in the rain, after reading PNWokingahm's note about the 11th, I might go to the driving range and smash some drives!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Back on the road, mechanic cleared the management system, something to do with an EG fuel something or other, so told ne to blast it out, hopefully just some dirt, apparently the mix of air and fuel isn't correct! Hitting M40 now at Warwick and will do as he says, and blast it. 

Probably dirt off your trolley wheels:ears:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
All tucked up in Bagshot premier inn.

Not sure I wanna venture out again, although have had some sun today.

3 miles from the course. Perfect for a late start tomorrow.

Now to find some plain white socks. As all mine have FJ on.....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm in the Premier Inn in central Woking at last. It was a nightmare due to all the road works and having to park in Peacocks shopping centre and it's a hike even though you can see it only 50yds away as the construction works cuts you off!

Quick freshen up now and then get a few bankers in before meeting up with people at 7pm 🍺🍺🍺🐟🐟