Sunningdale Old and New & Addington information with tee times.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can Cameron take round a nice big bag of soil with him. My ankle still troubles me from falling into a divot he left on the tenth tee at Sunningdale last time.

I am going to hide all Paperboy's woods and hybrids, so he has to play just with irons.:eek: Actually the novelty of looking for balls in the right trees might wear off quite quickly. It did when we played with Scott.;)

Well done guys on arranging the days and the draws. Hope the last ones off in the afternoon get in before it gets dark.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 17920

Well done guys on arranging the days and the draws. Hope the last ones off in the afternoon get in before it gets dark.:whistle:
I have bought a stab vest just in case ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Guessing this is a stupid question.... but can we not even use our phone as a gps device, as I use mine for that everywhere and tracking my score?

D

Deleted member 17920

Guessing this is a stupid question.... but can we not even use our phone as a gps device, as I use mine for that everywhere and tracking my score?
Yes mate.

It’s not a problem. I think they are more bothered about taking calls.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
Can Cameron take round a nice big bag of soil with him. My ankle still troubles me from falling into a divot he left on the tenth tee at Sunningdale last time.

I am going to hide all Paperboy's woods and hybrids, so he has to play just with irons.:eek: Actually the novelty of looking for balls in the right trees might wear off quite quickly. It did when we played with Scott.;)

I've been playing once a week in Germany, hopefully I'm fixed. Just hoping the pressure of playing with you doesn't break me :p

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cant imagine that there are many southerners who know what a well-brewed, frothy pint of missus miggins drawers tastes like (with a head on it) , but here goes.......

Best night out for a run of a few pubs, maybe a late bar, and will have the open golf on the telly earlier on in the day.

What's best Camberley, or Bagshot?

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Cant imagine that there are many southerners who know what a well-brewed, frothy pint of missus miggins drawers tastes like (with a head on it) , but here goes.......

Best night out for a run of a few pubs, maybe a late bar, and will have the open golf on the telly earlier on in the day.

What's best Camberley, or Bagshot?

If they're your only 2 options then Camberley would be more likely, although not guaranteed.

Would recommend Guildford as the best bet for the above within the area but appreciate its not easy getting a largish group to take a 30 minute cab when there's alcohol a lot closer to home!

Open will be over by then though?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If they're your only 2 options then Camberley would be more likely, although not guaranteed.

Would recommend Guildford as the best bet for the above within the area but appreciate its not easy getting a largish group to take a 30 minute cab when there's alcohol a lot closer to home!

Open will be over by then though?

Loose plan is to find a good boozer with the open on around 3ish for the final group (any recommendations?), then do a pub crawl afterwards. Preferably arl mans boozers with good ale.