Sunningdale 2024

JT.

Visit site
The price of £450 is ok. Take it they’re asking for £400ish in 2024 ie “based on this year”?

Thanks for putting the suggestion there.

We could always do both. Assuming I can get a deal. It’s a big if btw.

Will finally have time for this next week so we should know by then latest.
Yes that’s the cost for this year 👍

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I have an offer of a reservation at Sunningdale for 3rd June next year (a roll over from a society day I’ve put together this year). I’d be glad to use the date to host a forum day if there’s interest. Based on this year the cost is likely to be circa £450 for breakfast, 18 holes on one course, 3 course lunch, 18 holes on the other course and afternoon tea afterwards.

I'm interested in this if it goes ahead, thanks for the offer.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have an offer of a reservation at Sunningdale for 3rd June next year (a roll over from a society day I’ve put together this year). I’d be glad to use the date to host a forum day if there’s interest. Based on this year the cost is likely to be circa £450 for breakfast, 18 holes on one course, 3 course lunch, 18 holes on the other course and afternoon tea afterwards.

I’ll be all over this like a tramp on a sandwich

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

I’d be keen on this if it were to go ahead