Sunningdale 2024

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I checked and it was £265. Indications so far are it might be around £400. I need to contact certain people to see if we have any options or contacts first.

Do you think they wouldn’t be amenable to doing an event over 2 days now? I’ve already had a few people state that’s their preference, so I will ask anyway.

i think it is highly unlikely they will do something over 2 days. Similarly, given how many clubs are booked up already, i would have thought it unlikely they would do anything different from their advertised rates - but good luck (y)

The Lion

Visit site
@The Lion is there any update? I think people saying they are interested is pointless till there are prices and dates

Hi Steve. Not as yet. I’m on a fact-finding mission as to how to get you all the best deal, so been speaking to various Famous Forummers™️ to gain the knowledge I need to give this the best chance of succeeding.

Should be ready by the end of the week latest and will then approach the club and see what I can do for everyone. Will keep you all posted…

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not wishing to stand on anyones toes but with H4H, and time ticking on, would it be better to get some definite 2025 prices and dates from Sunningdale in June or July and aim to do this for 2025 so people can have more time to find the cash? Just a suggestion of course

The Lion

Visit site
Not wishing to stand on anyones toes but with H4H, and time ticking on, would it be better to get some definite 2025 prices and dates from Sunningdale in June or July and aim to do this for 2025 so people can have more time to find the cash? Just a suggestion of course

Sorry I’ve not got round to it. Been busy and also away a little, so just not called them yet. Will do and report back as soon as I have some info.

JT.

Visit site
I have an offer of a reservation at Sunningdale for 3rd June next year (a roll over from a society day I’ve put together this year). I’d be glad to use the date to host a forum day if there’s interest. Based on this year the cost is likely to be circa £450 for breakfast, 18 holes on one course, 3 course lunch, 18 holes on the other course and afternoon tea afterwards.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have an offer of a reservation at Sunningdale for 3rd June next year (a roll over from a society day I’ve put together this year). I’d be glad to use the date to host a forum day if there’s interest. Based on this year the cost is likely to be circa £450 for breakfast, 18 holes on one course, 3 course lunch, 18 holes on the other course and afternoon tea afterwards.
That sounds ideal with a nice gap before H4H 2025 but lets see what The Lion comes back with as it's his gig. That isn't too bad a price for 36 holes and the famous lunch. Out of interest what is the total number of spots?

JT.

Visit site
That sounds ideal with a nice gap before H4H 2025 but lets see what The Lion comes back with as it's his gig. That isn't too bad a price for 36 holes and the famous lunch. Out of interest what is the total number of spots?
Minimum of 24, can be more. Will probably need to commit towards the end of this year if it’s a go

The Lion

Visit site
Minimum of 24, can be more. Will probably need to commit towards the end of this year if it’s a go

The price of £450 is ok. Take it they’re asking for £400ish in 2024 ie “based on this year”?

Thanks for putting the suggestion there.

We could always do both. Assuming I can get a deal. It’s a big if btw.

Will finally have time for this next week so we should know by then latest.