Stoke Rochford Friday 6th November

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like I am going to be meeting up with Region3 and Viscount 17 on 6th November at Stoke Rochford for a round. Final details and time are still to be confirmed but would anyone be interested in making up a fourball. I can sign in 3 people at only £16.00.

Let me know if interested.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm looking forward to this, I won't have played for nearly 2 weeks by the time we meet up.

I'm surprised no takers yet, just off the A1 and a lovely looking course from the website.

Would we fare any better if I promise not to make anyone spend half the day looking for my ball? :p

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The time is now set for 9.00 meet on Friday 6th November. I am meeting up with Region 3 and Viscount 17 and there is still one place spare if anyone is interested.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The time is now set for 9.00 meet on Friday 6th November. I am meeting up with Region 3 and Viscount 17 and there is still one place spare if anyone is interested.

I'll try and let you know nearer the time if you still need a 4th :)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thats it, the fourball is complete. Can someone bring a camera by the way as they want a couple of pics for a possible entry in the magazine (not many big forum meets so reporting on some smaller ones)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Since I don't know any of you, if you see a skinny bloke looking lost and in desperate need of a hot drink please come and say hi :D

I'll probably be in the least inconspicuous car in the car park too :eek:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
No problem, I will be the fat bloke in black wearing glasses. Look for a Black GoKart with a blue Ogio bag on it and you will have found me. If I am up in time I will be in the club house having a coffee or outside the proshop having a ciggie.