St Andrews Advice

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's very dangerous territory with the Old Course at 7:30AM on the Wednesday :rofl:

Yeah we're staying in like an apartment type place, looks smart tbf!

Trying to think where that is because I'm originally from that part of Dundee, oh and its very dangerous

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Another question sorry guys! Whilst we're there we want to try and squeeze a game in on the Monday (13th March).

Can anyone recommend any good for reasonably priced courses?

Cheers
Stokie

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another question sorry guys! Whilst we're there we want to try and squeeze a game in on the Monday (13th March).

Cheers
Stokie

Monifieth next village over after Broughty, great course and great for a warm up.

or as Val Says Scotscraig which is on the other side of the bridge from Dundee.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Cheers
Stokie

This thread is full of such suggestions :mmm:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Avoid Perth courses in March, they get very wet, stick to the links courses around the coast as suggested. Monifieth, Scotscraig, St Andrews Eden (underrated) are all your best best.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Avoid Perth courses in March, they get very wet, stick to the links courses around the coast as suggested. Monifieth, Scotscraig, St Andrews Eden (underrated) are all your best best.

Nice one mate. Will try scotscraig I think.

£20 a round can't go wrong.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was on the phone to Scotscraig today looking for tee times next week and it's £25 a head or £80 for a fourball.

I was on their online booking system mate for our specific date and it was £40.20 for the pair of us I think!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Apols to IanM as this has been well and truly hijacked!

stokie_93, I am in the same area one week after you. So nearer the time be interested in your final course choices and how you find them. Currently don't have Saturday sorted, seems quite a few won't entertain visitors on a Saturday in March (understandably).

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Apols to IanM as this has been well and truly hijacked!

stokie_93, I am in the same area one week after you. So nearer the time be interested in your final course choices and how you find them. Currently don't have Saturday sorted, seems quite a few won't entertain visitors on a Saturday in March (understandably).

Absolutely will do matey.

You playing St. Andrews?