SRIXON Z-STAR

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hope so as i have a dozen coming free when i subscribed to a great mag....

Me as well i got 2 dozen for £38 of online golf before xmas and picked up another 2 dozen for £12 used ones with not a mark on them , cracking ball only beaten by the Penta IMO.

A

Alex1975

Got a mail today from OG saying £19 for 12 or £36 for 24.

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well I named my sets of balls on here last week and as suspected most told me they were 'shyte' lol except for my Srixon AD333...So decided to go for the Z-Star or PRO V1...z-star available at that price so went for it,without bidding war.
So for remaining winter I will be using up some of my 'shyte' Dunlop/Wilson balls before moving onto AD333/Z-Star early spring....although I am sure to be tempted to hit a few on 'easier holes' before then!

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
That is a good buy and tbh I would have been tempted but I prefer a prov1 but not by much it has to be said

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not for me for summer play but a good price for an NXT like balls which are ok for winter.

Think a few places are shifting them ATM but thats the cheapest I've seen them.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Srixon-Z-Star-XV-Ball.jpg

In March the Z-Star will complete its retail R&A registration and become available shortly after.

A

Alex1975

Not for me for summer play but a good price for an NXT like balls which are ok for winter.

Think a few places are shifting them ATM but thats the cheapest I've seen them.

They say it's as good as a Pro V1, you find it too hard?

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site

Absolute tosh

NXT like ball , you've got to be having a laugh :D

Nothing like nxt , which are quite hard and have no stopping power. The z-star has plenty of round the green control or maybe Furyk and MAJ will be swapping to nxt soon.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
GMac was talking about his new "Z-Star diamond" ball the other week, haven't seen this one yet so presume it is a Tour proto at the moment.

New Ball??

Interesting. Perhaps that's like the TM Penta TP that has a version which is available to buy in the shops and about 3 other versions that seem to only be available to tour players?