Srixon AD333 balls

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just bought a 50 ball box of pearl Trispeeds. For me they give a combination of distance, feel and a really solid off the putter.

Where from and how much, I need some more balls soon and am sorely tempted

Lindyhop67

Medal Winner
www.perfectequilibrium.co.uk
I've just bought a 50 ball box of pearl Trispeeds. For me they give a combination of distance, feel and a really solid off the putter.

Where from and how much, I need some more balls soon and am sorely tempted

I got them from Lake Ball Outlet (via Ebay) www.lakeballoutlet.co.uk
About £29 (can't quite remember) for 50 Trispeed balls.

Meady

Club Champion
Visit site
I use the srixon AD333 Softs. I'm not a good golfer but I appreciate the consistency. I've tried lots of different balls and come back to these, even though they're only 10 quid for a dozen in my local golf supplies shop.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had four Dx3s lined up for todays game; except for some reason, when I got back the sleeve was still in the kitchen.
I played the first 8 holes today with the only Dx3 until I hit a tree full on and saw it was too scuffed up for my liking to continue.
I played the front 9 better than the back 9, mostly because I kept bounding through the greens with the AD333 balls I was forced to use.
I may not be the worlds sharpest iron player, but for my money, on hard greens this time of year the Wilson Staff ball Dx3 is far superior to the Srixon AD333.

I hit (stopped) on 7/9 greens on the front and only 4/9.....same player, same accuracy (in general) but far less spin with iron approach shots.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I used the AD333 last week in the Longest Day (not wanting to waste time looking for wayward shots) and was very surprised how well they stopped even on the firmer summer greens. They were a little difficult to get the speed with with a putter but certainly usable as a summer ball even in these baked conditions and so I might put a few back in the bag instead of just using them in winter