Speedway

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
watched the Eastbourne Eagles until decided to drop down to the national league.

You should pop along again, some of the NL racing is as exciting as the old Elite days.

No guarantees but I'd suggest the fixtures against Coventry, Kent, Mildenhall and Birmingham would be worth a visit.

Speedway isn't fashionable, the stadiums and facilities are usually tired but there is little to beat 60 seconds of out and out raw, pure racing - and you are very close to the action as well !

Hope you tune in to the Moto GP's as well - so much more to take in than the bore-fest that F1 has become.

D

Deleted member 18588

You should pop along again, some of the NL racing is as exciting as the old Elite days.

No guarantees but I'd suggest the fixtures against Coventry, Kent, Mildenhall and Birmingham would be worth a visit.

Speedway isn't fashionable, the stadiums and facilities are usually tired but there is little to beat 60 seconds of out and out raw, pure racing - and you are very close to the action as well !

Hope you tune in to the Moto GP's as well - so much more to take in than the bore-fest that F1 has become.

I am a big fan of bikesport and have been very heavily involved in the past.

TT, Motogp, BSB, WSB, Moto-x, Enduro and even Trials. I will watch them all (too old and knackered to compete these days).

But I am sorry Speedway is the only one that leaves me stone cold. I have tried as much wife ws quite a fan for a while but 4 laps of 3 guys vainly chasing the one who was first out of the gate is not my idea of excitement.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
But I am sorry Speedway is the only one that leaves me stone cold. I have tried as much wife ws quite a fan for a while but 4 laps of 3 guys vainly chasing the one who was first out of the gate is not my idea of excitement.

Unfortunately that happens, but you also get some great entertainment it's hit and miss tbh, this last weekend the fans have been treated to some great racing in Poland (Speedway of Nations) and here in Manchester (British Final)

have a peep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbF882DM3ME

reigning British Champ and the future of British Speedway at 20 and 19 years old