Space in the bag........what would fit in nicely?

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I found a 9 wood a few weeks back and have been loving it ever since! so much so, I've ditched my 3 and 4 irons. that leaves 5-SW. with 1,3,5,9 woods, 7 irons and a putter I could carry another club. I have an LW, but don't really need it around my home course. I wondered if there was a magic utility that might be good for a 190-200ish yds. My 5 is good for 210-215 and the 9 approx 175-180. A 7 wood might seem the obvious choice? being a bit stoneage with new tech stuff, does anyone know what loft utility might do the trick? Could be a straighter choice for short par 4s too.

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
im no expert on clubs dave but my taylormade burner rescue no.4 22deg is right on the 180-200 ish depending how hard i swing.love the club and sounds sweet.tings like a little driver.

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
just want to add that i get this distance with a swing about 70% ish of my full.any more and im unpredictable so bear in mind at your level of play you may fly past 200 easy.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, it looks like 18-22 degrees would be the answer.
There is a nike model with 18 and lots of T/Made variants.
some online place is doing nike cprIII for £49, I don't think my pro or American Golf are going to match that!!!

Dave

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i missed out on a taylormade r7 draw on ebay earlier.was a no.5 and went for £50 delivered,good condition.gutted to say the least. i find the taylormade superb for my game as i do have a slice problem with woods but the burner goes straight 7 out of 10ish and the others just fade.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow....all thinking the same thing...glad I asked.
Better test drive a couple. I'd rather this than a silly wedge!!!
What I'd really like is a 10 iron (since there is quite a gap!!), I have seen a 2nd hand callaway set with this.

Dave

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
dave ive had a rethink after the discussions in the topic"golf channel".
no question it has to be THE PERFECT CLUB.........

go on do it for peter kessler!!!

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
realgolfer,
guy at work with a set for sale
Callaway Big Bertha 2002, graphite regular shaft (callaway RCH-65).
9 irons, 4 to SW, inc 10-iron (46 deg), gap wedge (50 deg) and SW (54 deg). He's asking £130

xander

Hacker
Visit site
i hit my 5 wood a similar distance to you......220.

to hit the distance your looking for i use a 23* mizuno hybrid.

i think you are looking for a 21-23 depending how you hit it!

or a 4 iron :D