Ditch the 4

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
3 iron is my favourite club:smirk:

I have to just ask the OP and anyone else, do you really hit a SW 100yds? I max out at 85 at a push and I dont consider myself a slouch distance wise with anything else

SW, 100 yards, nope.

My 52° gap wedge is my 100 yard club. My 58° wedge is good for about 82 yards with a stout swing. regular swing woud probably see it more high 70's.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Humble apologies, I shall re-phrase.

A seven wood is a suitable club for male golfers with limp wrists or male golfers over the age of 74.
Oh dear the site still has members with a vague knowledge of the game, go and educate yourself and you will see there has been an alternative to long irons in the shape of a 7 wood since golf began,actually your proberly better off joining a knitting forum and leave golf and golf history to real golfers.

mikeb4

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh dear the site still has members with a vague knowledge of the game, go and educate yourself and you will see there has been an alternative to long irons in the shape of a 7 wood since golf began,actually your proberly better off joining a knitting forum and leave golf and golf history to real golfers.

I dropped the 4 and 5 iron and got a 4 and 5 hybrid helped me game loads