Some pics from Portsalon

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ok I'm intrigued - How did you know it was from an HTC?!
Never mind that, what about those "other" pics you have on the phone?? :D :D

Actually, every picture taken with a digital camera contains certain information (exif data) like date, time, camera, F-stop, lens etc.
Right click any image on your pc and if it hasnt been heavily editted , it should have all of those details in the properties of the file.

kevinmarkham

Assistant Pro
theirishgolfblog.com
Just back from playing Portsalon at the weekend and took a few pictures to share with everyone. It is an absolutely stunning golf course and I dont think these photos even do it justice! I'll put a full review in the review section.

You had a great day for it - the course looks in superb nick! Do you play there a lot? Would be interested to know what people think of McGinley's changes to the place.

Here's my pic of what I reckon is the best 2nd hole in Ireland (and one of the best overall). Par four 2nd, with the yellow flag just visible above the water on the left.

Attachments

• Portsalon 2GM.jpg
    Portsalon 2GM.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 10

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
kevinmarkham said:
Do you play there a lot? Would be interested to know what people think of McGinley's changes to the place.

Yes I play there at least once a week ;) The changes being made are really enhancing the layout, they are not major yet but seemingly there are bigger ones in the pipeline.