Solheim Cup 2021

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
If you were teeing off on the 1st would you a) hit one with the crowds cheering or b) wait for drop-a-pin-like silence?

Think it might be quite good for the old nerve ends, might try and start it in the midweek Stableford

Brads

Bloody YouTube has died on my fire stick.
Crap signal on my mobile most likely.
Buggers

BiMGuy

If you were teeing off on the 1st would you a) hit one with the crowds cheering or b) wait for drop-a-pin-like silence?

Think it might be quite good for the old nerve ends, might try and start it in the midweek Stableford
With the crowd noise for me.

Dando

Q-School Graduate

That crowd noise is nothing compared the racket at a forum meet

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner

why not start a new thread with a poll ;)

Thread starter #29

Crow

Crow Person
The YouTube feed seems to have stopped about half an hour ago, probably a teaser to encourage people to pay to watch on Sky.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Watched the last hour or so of the foursomes and they didn't show a lot of the key shots eg drives at 18 that ended in bunkers - shouldn't be too hard with just four groups. Feel like I've seen more of Juli Inkster dancing than the final match

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
We could also do with a Shot Tracer - does anyone know why, given the magnitude of the event, why they're not using one?

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
We could also do with a Shot Tracer - does anyone know why, given the magnitude of the event, why they're not using one?
Not sure who the host broadcaster is but potentially the technology etc is with the Fed Ex Final
front group are 3 1/2 hrs for 12 holes on all accounts, can anyone confirm?
yep - and referee out with them now

Commentator said Korda is one of the quickest on tour but has also been penalised for slow play in the matchplay 🤦‍♂️