Solheim Cup 2021

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jeez, desperate or what?! I've gone right off Nelly Korda throughout today and that's the final nail in the coffin.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If i was ruled against like that, i would walk off. If you want to win so much your happy to take that then i dont want to be involved in the match.

The US moaned like cheap hookers when Alison lee picked the ball up without be told it was good the other year

D

Deleted member 15344

Have the tour championships on.

So it true Nessie form.
What's occuring?

Player putted - the ball stopped right by the hole , European player picked up the ball to give it to them but was before 10 seconds elapsed so they gave the hole to the US - letter of the law it looks to be the right decision

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Player putted - the ball stopped right by the hole , European player picked up the ball to give it to them but was before 10 seconds elapsed so they gave the hole to the US - letter of the law it looks to be the right decision
Is that only if part of the ball is overhanging the hole? Players pick up plenty of balls inside 10 seconds when conceding putts.

D

Deleted member 15344

Is that only if part of the ball is overhanging the hole? Players pick up plenty of balls inside 10 seconds when conceding putts.

The ball was pretty close to the edge from the pictures

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Can confirm I'm now watching the tour championship, a handicap tournament for 15 million dollars is somehow doing a better job of standing up for the principles of the game. IMO.