So that's Kaymer finished!

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
According to the Daily Mail Online, he is dating Melanie Sykes.
No mention of ample assets, or what his house is worth.
His Ryder Cup campaign ends here.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
She's 14 years older than him. Lots of people seemingly find her attractive but I never saw it myself. Her face looks gaunt to me.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had to look her up - thought she was one of the Spice Girls...but no - I have indeed never heard of her.
She became famous doing an advert for Boddington's where she sold ice cream to a runner and said 'do you want a flake in that' in a Manchester accent. Later she presented TV programs with Des O'Connor.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
She became famous doing an advert for Boddington's where she sold ice cream to a runner and said 'do you want a flake in that' in a Manchester accent. Later she presented TV programs with Des O'Connor.

hmmm- just reminded myself of the Ad on YouTube. Really - that's what got her (kind of) 'famous'? nowt t'do wi short skirt or low cut top then.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site

Up here Des O'Conner is rhyming slang. Pretty apt when discussing Melanie Sykes. Thought Olly Murs was meant to be putting his flake in hers.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its threads like this that make me wonder why i bother with the forum. Presenter/model dates golfer. So that allows open house on her, with everyone acting like 14year olds...

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
She is probably a lovely lady, the press make her out to be (insert bad word) witch hunt, everyone likes company and she is seriously fit.

Variety is the spice of life. #Gamble