Smart watches

Wolf

Visit site
I've got the new Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 4G. Brilliant bit of kit with Bushnell app which is great for flyover, pin positioning, wind speed and direction etc. Plus I can use it to take calls, social media interaction, live stream Spotify and use Google pay. I literally have no need for my phone except to come and type on here ?

ferenezejohn

Visit site
I've got the new Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 4G. Brilliant bit of kit with Bushnell app which is great for flyover, pin positioning, wind speed and direction etc. Plus I can use it to take calls, social media interaction, live stream Spotify and use Google pay. I literally have no need for my phone except to come and type on here ?
Do you not need your phone to be connected via Bluetooth for calls and social media ?
I'm still waiting on my Garmin G80 to arrive☹️

Wolf

Visit site
Do you not need your phone to be connected via Bluetooth for calls and social media ?
I'm still waiting on my Garmin G80 to arrive☹️
It depends on the model you have of the watch. I've got the new Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE model its set up with Number sharing so I can leave my phone at home and still receive or make calls and social media, plus things like Google pay, Spotify, maps. Pretty much everything my phone does my watch does to as I can download my android apps as well. Absolutely great bit of tech.

There other models such as S2 is a good bit of kit as well as the standard slightly older Ticwatch Pro but neither of them have 4G/LTE so you have to be connected via Bluetooth for social media and calls etc.

Last edited:
www.hiltonpark.net
It depends on the model you have if the watch. I've got the new Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE model its set up with Number sharing so I can leave my phone at home and still receive or make calls and social media, plus things like Google pay, Spotify, maps. Pretty much every my phone does my watch does to as I can download my android apps as well. Absolutely great bit of tech.

There other models such as S2 i na good bit of kit as wellnl as the standard slightly older Ticwatch Pro but neither of them have 4G/LTE so you have to be connected via Bluetooth for social media and calls etc.
That watch does look great Wolf

Daveg99

Visit site
Does anybody know of any phone networks are doing the free smart watch with a new contract offer? I’m due an upgrade pretty soon so could potentially kill two birds with one stone

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does anybody know of any phone networks are doing the free smart watch with a new contract offer? I’m due an upgrade pretty soon so could potentially kill two birds with one stone

I think Sky were doing a samsung one recently, can't remember which model of phone it was though

Wolf

Visit site
thats not the 4g/lte model though?
Strange it was when I clicked on it earlier :unsure:
But then I may have just neglected to look properly. But even so at full price for the 4G/LTE I have its well worth it and cheaper than Samsung etc, plus I think if you order online at moment they're doing 10% off any new purchase.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Strange it was when I clicked on it earlier :unsure:
But then I may have just neglected to look properly. But even so at full price for the 4G/LTE I have its well worth it and cheaper than Samsung etc, plus I think if you order online at moment they're doing 10% off any new purchase.

I just prefer your price ;)