Smaller clothing brands

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
My wardrobe is pretty much stocked from County Golf. Sunderland/Callaway/Greg Norman, etc. Never more than £15 for a Polo, £20 for a fleece and £30 for trousers. All top quality stuff, just last years fashions.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a few Island Green items. Trousers, shirts, a gilet and wind stopper. All a bargain compared to the premium brands.

However, I do like shopping in our local independent golf shop as they usually have a discounted rail where some bargains can be had. Am really into Under Armour at the moment. Trousers are stretchy and so comfortable and their polo shirts fit very well.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I have a few Island Green items. Trousers, shirts, a gilet and wind stopper. All a bargain compared to the premium brands.

However, I do like shopping in our local independent golf shop as they usually have a discounted rail where some bargains can be had. Am really into Under Armour at the moment. Trousers are stretchy and so comfortable and their polo shirts fit very well.

What is the fit on the trousers like? Are they the tapered ones you have? Just wondering as I like the slimmer ones?

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
HomerJSimpson;[URL="tel:1838411" said:
1838411[/URL]]I tend to buy most of my gear online in sales or down at Silvermere as I have a 20% discount card. They have some decent bargains in their sale racks too
Can’t go wrong with Silvermere👍. Checked out county golf, today 1 pair of shorts with a 34” waist!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can’t go wrong with Silvermere👍. Checked out county golf, today 1 pair of shorts with a 34” waist!!!

A huge range at Silvermere and usually a bargain to be had. Trouble is I go in with the intention of getting one thing and usually walk out with far more than I intended. Tend to spend ages down there using the range or short game area before going through open wallet surgery in the shop.