Shooting a 202 - 130 over par !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Why not?

He’s paid his entrance fee like everyone else and he’s certainly had his money’s worth 😉

D

Deleted member 17920

Blimey, for a minute I thought Golf Monthly had reported on my recent medal scores 😱

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's really annoying me that they've said he's done it all deliberately but not why. You can't just leave it there that's half a bloody story!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Looks like after the first couple of holes the guy has taken a major strop at himself/the course/a ref/a ruling/life (delete as required) and wanted to make a statement, well the only statement he made was he's a bit more than a prat with no doubt another ban coming his way

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I saw something yesterday that claimed to be a statement from him and people playing with him.

He had a bad hole/break early on and threw a strop. He decided he would try and shoot the highest recorded score to at least get something out of the day.

He apparently was knocking his ball around the tee box, then drill it down the fairway, play into the green and then putt constantly missing on purpose and at times playing away from the hole.

He was disqualified so his score doesn’t count anyway so he took it all a bit too far.

Absolute idiot in my opinion, feel sorry for those he held up due to his own pathetic attitude and tantrum.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
It's really annoying me that they've said he's done it all deliberately but not why. You can't just leave it there that's half a bloody story!

Saw an article on fb yesterday which said he did it deliberately after a bad start. Wanted to go down as the highest ever score.

So basically he spat his dummy out.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would have walked in after he started pissing about like that after one hole ,oh and he would have needed help to get back to the clubhouse as he would have had a very bad leg ,my five iron would probably need a new shaft as welll

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It was only for US Amateur Championship qualification not a PGA event.

Still i'd say scratch may as well be the cut as you don't really stand a chance at amateur level off 2. But I guess its more inclusive as its amateur level.

Yes i know its Am qualify why would a handicap player get in a US open if it were pro Qaul.
i find i hard to believe that someone off two would get in, est as the whole point our handicap systems is changing as our elite players get balloted out of a lot of top comps due to the US handicaps being so much lower

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The bloke sounds like a total and utter nob. Total disrespect for his playing partners. Should have his score expunged so it doesn't get his highest ever score goal. Then gets banned from every club and state event for a few years.