Could you make six birdies for £20k?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
No. Sadly no. Unless h/c is taken into account and then it would still take the round of my life :LOL:. Mind for £20k I wouldn't half concentrate

I hope he gets it.

D

Deleted member 21258

I couldn't make six birdies in a round, if you offered me a million pounds

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Good read.

I miss the golf news on the GM website. We used to have the headlines down the rhs of the forum and an ever present/easy to click. Now its not there I forget to read the news & even end up googling it instead

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
No, I couldn't. I've never made more than two in a single round. I doubt the extra pressure of a cash prize would make me play better, probably the opposite.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I recall playing in the club champs, me (off 12), a 5hcp and a 16.

I had two, 5 had three and the 16 had one. I lost the club champs nett by a shot to the 16 guy despite me getting a birdie on the last in front of a packed clubhouse. We were about midfield and I ended up about 30th best gross score for the day which was a great feeling.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i doubt it under any sort of pressure. i did get 6 birdies in one of the Nairn Dunbar winter comps last year, that didn't even get the pot, which was about £20:ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Most birdies in a round for me was three, did that earlier this year in a singles match (opponent was pleased). Six, no chance. I might have made six this year.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Might have done 6 far back in the mists of time.... certainly done 5.
Not a huge birdie machine so unlikely these days..

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Had 7 at one of Smiffy's Cooden meets. The odd 6, plenty of 5's. Could I do it when needed, and on a tough course? No not even on one of my good days.