Seems my gambling might be getting out of hand....

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Logged into my betting account today to place a wee bet for the players this week. I was surprised to see how much money was in the account.

Checked my settled bets and it turns out I had a bet on Jordan speith to win the masters..... I didn't know and was wanting Justin rose to win when I watched it! :eek: :eek:

D

Deleted member 1740

Logged into my betting account today to place a wee bet for the players this week. I was surprised to see how much money was in the account.

Checked my settled bets and it turns out I had a bet on Jordan speith to win the masters..... I didn't know and was wanting Justin rose to win when I watched it! :eek: :eek:

Haha well in FD, there's nothing better than "finding" money in a betting account you never knew you had!!

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site

Priceless!! :rofl: :cheers: