Seems a bargain!!..........

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
First "competitive" round this morning. Stableford competition off the back tees. Played with two really nice guys. Couldn't enter the actual competition as no active handicap, so just marking my card for handicap. Playing off my last active handicap of 13, I would have had 16 points on the way out, 14 back in. A duff non scoring hole on each nine. Pretty pleased with that, but very tired towards the end. So unfit ???

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
First "competitive" round this morning. Stableford competition off the back tees. Played with two really nice guys. Couldn't enter the actual competition as no active handicap, so just marking my card for handicap. Playing off my last active handicap of 13, I would have had 16 points on the way out, 14 back in. A duff non scoring hole on each nine. Pretty pleased with that, but very tired towards the end. So unfit ???
Not bad Rob.

Remember though you need a handicap around 18 for when we play Thelma and Louise.(y)

shagster

Head Pro
Visit site
He's in Wales Shag. But he's coming down to stay with me for the Cooden meet at the end of July, so maybe we can sort a game out at ESN for that week sometime?? Cooden is on the 30th.
I'm off for the last week of July and first week of august
I'm sure we can sort something