Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I mean, I know you have the greenest tinted glasses I’ve seen in a while but come on, even you can’t truly believe either of those statements are true!

That is a shocking tackle by any standards and if it was against my team and only a yellow was given I’d probably be screaming corruption 🤔.
Have seen it from a few different angles form the one on the YouTube recap, and it does look a bit worse, but that's what happens when you slow things down. I've seen plenty yellows given for that type of tackle. You should have seen some of the tackles I put in when I was playing!

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have seen it from a few different angles form the one on the YouTube recap, and it does look a bit worse, but that's what happens when you slow things down. I've seen plenty yellows given for that type of tackle. You should have seen some of the tackles I put in when I was playing!
As someone that suffered a serious injury as a result of a reckless tackle I’m not sure thats something to be proud of.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It looks horrific in real time.

Your last statement is perhaps even worse than some of your tackles. 🤷‍♂️

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As someone that suffered a serious injury as a result of a reckless tackle I’m not sure thats something to be proud of.
I didn’t say I was proud of it. That was just the way it was if you played football in the 70s and the 80s.

If you were playing at the back or in midfield , and you weren’t prepared to put yourself about, you weren’t getting picked.

I never set out to deliberately hurt anyone but inevitably sometimes you’d get it wrong.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
23 corners for Celtic yesterday, that's an incredible number. Pity we are terrible from them though!

Decent performance though, with better finishing it could have been 6 or 7. Sets us up nicely for Saturday.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
23 corners for Celtic yesterday, that's an incredible number. Pity we are terrible from them though!

Decent performance though, with better finishing it could have been 6 or 7. Sets us up nicely for Saturday.
It was an absorbing game to watch
Non stop attack against an amazing back to the wall defense.
I kept thinking Dundee will win this with a late breakaway goal.

Celtic need a Laurence Shankland, he would have got at least 5 goals yesterday;)

Last edited: