Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I want an enquiry. I penalty where var was not required. 🧐
It was though…

Decent efforts by the team…keeper played well…except for the rashness that led to the penalty. But as a keeper, when you feel you are playing well you can think you can do anything…🙄

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Good win for Rangers.
Impressed by St. J, well organised and hard working. They won't score many goals but will be hard to beat.
Not great to watch though perhaps.
The organisation has been brought about by Levein…in only a few weeks. Great what can be done when you have a manager who actually knows what he’s doing; can work out what needs doing; and can get a team to do it.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yes, not pretty but I tend to agree with the referee before he was persuaded to change his mind.
In the commentary last night they said that referees are giving a yellow in the knowledge that they will be able to review it. Seems a sensible approach to me.
A clear red card, Lundstram could easily had his ankle broken or ligament damage. He had to go off at half time.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In the commentary last night they said that referees are giving a yellow in the knowledge that they will be able to review it. Seems a sensible approach to me.
A clear red card, Lundstram could easily had his ankle broken or ligament damage. He had to go off at half time.
So in other words, he was able to play on for 15 minutes. It was a late tackle, but it wasn't reckless and he wasn't off the ground. Yellow all day for me. Not that it would have made a difference to the score.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who did you get those odds with?

I had a look on Skybet before the game. 5/4 for a penalty to be awarded and 7/4 for it to be scored.
Bet365, live in play, next goal method, usually starts at 6/1 increasiing to 13/2, 7/1, 15/2,8/1 and higher as the game goes on. Any team, but they must score the penalty
I usually wait till 10 mins or so after half time and bet £5 @ 7/1.
I've done well over the last few years especially when the odds use to start at 8/1.
The bet isn't always available .

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bet365, live in play, next goal method, usually starts at 6/1 increasiing to 13/2, 7/1, 15/2,8/1 and higher as the game goes on. Any team, but they must score the penalty
I usually wait till 10 mins or so after half time and bet £5 @ 7/1.
I've done well over the last few years especially when the odds use to start at 8/1.
The bet isn't always available .
must be frustrating for you when Rangers get off with conceding a stonewall pen :D

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
must be frustrating for you when Rangers get off with conceding a stonewall pen :D
Worse if they actually miss it lol.
BTW, they give odds on a few next goal method's like -own goal, header, free kick, shot, etc.
I don't bet in every Ranger's game, I wait and see if the tackling is a bit wild.

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
So in other words, he was able to play on for 15 minutes. It was a late tackle, but it wasn't reckless and he wasn't off the ground. Yellow all day for me. Not that it would have made a difference to the score.
He definitely was off the ground!

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpeg
    IMG_6268.jpeg
    548.9 KB · Views: 7

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I mean, I know you have the greenest tinted glasses I’ve seen in a while but come on, even you can’t truly believe either of those statements are true!

That is a shocking tackle by any standards and if it was against my team and only a yellow was given I’d probably be screaming corruption 🤔.