Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Yeah 50+ games undefeated run broken and the Celtic fans start fighting against each other. :D
Job done....Zander can put his paper down, fold up his deck chair and join the others for a shower, (y)
Was pleased to see Zander having a good game with a couple of important saves inbetween little to do - meanwhile and elsewhere, StJ did their bit to add icing to the Hearts cake. And to think that StJ were certs to be relegated not 2 months ago. Get a manager in who knows what he’s doing…not out of the mire yet though…but pleasing.

And oh yes…come on the Dandy Dons today…👍

4LEX

Visit site
Cup collected early doors, top of their EL group and Celtic in meltdown, going to be a good Christmas on the right side of Glasgow :cool:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The Ibrox crowd will no doubt be expecting their cup winning heroes to steamroller the diddies of StJ this evening, splendid. Levein sets StJ up to frustrate the mighty Gers…and the expectant crowd get restless - job nearly done. Though tbh I doubt StJ will be able to do it for 90mins, and if they do there’s always the 95th minute VAR penalty award. No need to ask who’d get it 😘😉

Anyway and whatever…get right intae them lads.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
The Ibrox crowd will no doubt be expecting their cup winning heroes to steamroller the diddies of StJ this evening, splendid. Levein sets StJ up to frustrate the mighty Gers…and the expectant crowd get restless - job nearly done. Though tbh I doubt StJ will be able to do it for 90mins, and if they do there’s always the 95th minute VAR penalty award. No need to ask who’d get it 😘😉

What a terrible mindset.
Rangers and Celtic are there to be got at this season in my opinion.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hearts after Killie's Armstrong, great signing if we can get him. Worth around £1m they say

I see Lewis Ferguson has captained Bologna up to 4th place in the Italian League.
He would work well as a front two with Shankland for Scotland IMVHO

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Diddy resistance is futile, I hope :unsure:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
What a terrible mindset.
Rangers and Celtic are there to be got at this season in my opinion.
Realistic for such as StJ…likes of Hearts, Aberdeen and indeed Hibernian and Motherwell should be going for them. But at the moment, and in the situation the team is in, StJ have to try and get a point or two here and there off the OF to aim for safety from relegation.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hearts spend a million on a player, really?
I heard Killie are looking for 600k for Armstrong.

He had a great game against us, but I've never heard of him before then, so no idea if that was a one-off.

edit - don't be surprised if Shankland is off to Ibrox in January, thus funding this move.