Scottish Fitba'

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looking like at surprise on the cards in Glasgow.

Reminds me off the headline a few years’ ago along the lines of:

Super Calli went ballistic Celtic were atrocious.

One of the best headlines I have ever seen, very clever.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah 50+ games undefeated run broken and the Celtic fans start fighting against each other. :D
Job done....Zander can put his paper down, fold up his deck chair and join the others for a shower, (y)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is it the team or the manager ?
One of lives golden rules is ...never go back.
I have no clue what system we are supposed to be playing. Neither does the team. That's on Rodgers.

Recruitment in the summer was hopeless. We spent £20m on 9 players in the summer. 6 of them were sitting in the stand today. We would have been much better spending it on 2 or 3 quality players who would improve the team, rather than a bunch of projects.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Is it the team or the manager ?
One of lives golden rules is ...never go back.
It's the board in my opinion. Celtic must be one of the few clubs, if not the only to have almost a year's turnover as cash in the bank.
They constantly pursue a policy of trying to be just ahead of Rangers. A policy that bit us in the bum a few seasons ago.
They have to start getting the best team possible on the park. I don't like comparing Celtic and Rangers but Rangers are always trying to be the best they can be.
Finally get every person with the surname Lawell as far away from Celtic Park as it's possible to get.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Again Celtic must be the only big club that doesn't seem to be able to handle the ultras. The atmosphere is woeful since the green brigade got banned.
There's been a limit on away supporters at some clubs for a while and Celtic have still won.
IMHO, it's the change of manager and the biscuit tin attitude of the board that caused this lapse in form and maybe losing Jota added.